Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Done!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Due to high demand of ql launches I feel that I should do my 2 cents worth of help.

On Thursday at 20h00 UTC I shall activate a ql to help out on completing the space event so hit me up with requests.

Also bear in mind that with just 1 ql it will be a 2h14m flight so I'm appealing to my fellow ql holders to also help out with additional qls so that we have at least 3 of them all the times.

Tips:
  1. Visit cosmic fuel stations only
  2. Visit training centers only
  3. Fly to Cape Canaveral, South Observatory and North Observatory with golden dice active. If you have enough fuel (at least 10 000 units) speed up your planes or use fuel catalyst.
Make sure that you have at least 10 preps
I'm tagging along with all QL launches you do this week until the event ends. If youre on the pad and I see you (or if you tag me), you'll get a guaranteed 48

@Teboho

Thank you again for allowing me on the last 2 needed launches. (it was the last out of 7 acc I needed to complete)

If I am around when you doing the QL, I will join you with some random accounts from me. (we are connected heavily)
Gaaadam there's no way of running away from you...(n)(n)

In any case, I'm glad I was of assistance in one way or the other.(y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0484qvuq
Username
Jerm
If available still, 0484qvuq! If full, I understand...

If available still, 0484qvuq! If full, I understand...
I'll send a request and no we are never full...:cool::cigar:

How many launches are you looking to do tebo?
As many as I can, last count I had about 60 preps or so left, and my solid fuel refuses to go under 700:cry:

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03xnfh3h
Username
Nero
I also like to join to complete the event! Friend Code = 03xnfh3h
Thanks!!

@Teboho I can confirm I'll be able to come for a few launches and have a QL active. As of right now I only have 18 Field Rations left (likely less in the next 1-2 hours) so that's my limit unless I pick some up flying to Cape Canaveral since I've used up all my visits.

I'll probably only be able to join over a couple hours and not put much fuel in but I'll help you guys get back faster and hopefully do a few more.

Daenerys_nl

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049qxz3i
Username
Daenerys
I'm ready in time here, checking for you to start the launch. I need to make 2 more launches for the challenge. Hope i'll be able to join!

Top Bottom