Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Done!

Due to high demand of ql launches I feel that I should do my 2 cents worth of help.

On Thursday at 20h00 UTC I shall activate a ql to help out on completing the space event so hit me up with requests.

Also bear in mind that with just 1 ql it will be a 2h14m flight so I'm appealing to my fellow ql holders to also help out with additional qls so that we have at least 3 of them all the times.

Tips:
  1. Visit cosmic fuel stations only
  2. Visit training centers only
  3. Fly to Cape Canaveral, South Observatory and North Observatory with golden dice active. If you have enough fuel (at least 10 000 units) speed up your planes or use fuel catalyst.
Make sure that you have at least 10 preps

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
047jn382
Username
akhurairah
Due to high demand of ql launches I feel that I should do my 2 cents worth of help.

On Thursday at 20h00 UTC I shall activate a ql to help out on completing the space event so hit me up with requests.

Also bear in mind that with just 1 ql it will be a 2h14m flight so I'm appealing to my fellow ql holders to also help out with additional qls so that we have at least 3 of them all the times.

Tips:
  3. Fly to Cape Canaveral, South Observatory and North Observatory with golden dice active. If you have enough fuel (at least 10 000 units) speed up your planes or use fuel catalyst.
@Teboho interested to join. Really appreciate if you can let me join. Will obey your T&C. TQ

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
033dtd7c
Username
A-Yannou

Tips:
Hi
I really appreciate if I can join as well. Thanks

Hi
I really appreciate if I can join as well. Thanks
Request sent
@Teboho could you please add me? My friend code is adpfru7. Thank you!
I get invalid code message
One game from me still need launches, and I finally got my preps,
are you willing to take me under your wings for 3 rounds? :)
You know you are always welcome, and this time is no exception...(y)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03m86wo8

Tips:

May I join? 1 hour to my next launch window.

Top Bottom