Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Does anyone know how you get Planetarium?

Device
  1. Android
How much time is left on the counter for this event? Should be about 2 days if I remember correctly. Very short time for this event if you are a lower level player. I wonder if it will be repeated for players below level 31?

Hi, at the moment 2days 15 hours 41 minutes. Agree, short time if you do not have such amount of money (200000 + 400000) and also some greenies to speed up you buildings. Of course, you can do it in few hours, but you have to spend real money in Bank.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
How much time is left on the counter for this event? Should be about 2 days if I remember correctly. Very short time for this event if you are a lower level player. I wonder if it will be repeated for players below level 31?

SamZee

This quest maybe unique in that the count down may not active till you complete certain portions of the quest. It did not start for me until after I completed the level3 mission and launch pad.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
SamZee

This quest maybe unique in that the count down may not active till you complete certain portions of the quest. It did not start for me until after I completed the level3 mission and launch pad.
thanks, I was wondering how future players would get a planetarium. It really is vital for Lunar missions

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
SamZee

Unfortunately you are not right. Because it started on my second account at the same time as my main account while I definetely did not build any level 3 building or completed a side quest at all. Therefore I couldn't make it on time to get enough coins. I only gathered 250k because I just spend a lot on Duke and some other things...:notworthy: 1 week more time and I could have made it easily.

Next to that level 3 buildings need 6 days to complete so you could only made it if you already had enough money or you speeded up a bit to start a launch.

When the Training Center came, after a while you got another change to earn the building, hopefully we get same change to get Planetarium.

Anyone with planetarium who would friend me? I've been looking around to find people with space collectables.

My user code is: 04bfpy8b

Please add me
The last post in this thread was 5 years ago. Do a search for “planetariums” (top right corner) and you’ll find multiple threads of people asking the same question. In fact, there a very few questions you won’t find answers to with a few minutes of research ;). There’s also a wealth of information in the wiki site (link at bottom right of page).

Top Bottom