Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Does anyone know how you get Planetarium?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Chad Ladwig Where did you get info about Planetarium ?
All i found is one of collection, named "Water World". It look similar like History of Space Travel, where you need to collect it 6 times and reward was Space Travel Momentum.
Now if you collect Water World three times (collect Lunar Atlas three times), reward is Rocket Garden.

Or i am just not so far with quest, that would know more exactlly.... :whistle:

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Chad Ladwig Where did you get info about Planetarium ?
All i found is one of collection, named "Water World". It look similar like History of Space Travel, where you need to collect it 6 times and reward was Space Travel Momentum.
Now if you collect Water World three times (collect Lunar Atlas three times), reward is Rocket Garden.

Or i am just not so far with quest, that would know more exactlly.... :whistle:
Hello GT, Example- Go to Collections-Lunar Race-Tap on Mast Camera and it drops from Planetarium. Let me know if you see it. Everything under Lunar Mission has Plantarium drops.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I think, after the easter quest we get a new space quest. I think the reward will be the planetarium. I hope I collected enough coins around that time to build mission control and launchplatform....

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I think, after the easter quest we get a new space quest. I think the reward will be the planetarium. I hope I collected enough coins around that time to build mission control and launchplatform....
Yes, it could be, because Planetarium is now missing... Somehow...

Chad Ladwig I did check about your thoughts, and you're right.

There are three new collections:
- Distant Prospects. You can get items from flight drops from Jiuquan or Plesetsk OR from Planetarium (own or friends').
- Lunar Race. You can get items from Planetarium (own or friends') OR from friends': Planetarium, Launch Pad 3 or MCC (level3).
- Water World. Only collectible items, probably from launch level 3 only. Collect Water World 3 (three) times and reward is Rocket Garden.

To get Rocket Garden, will be a looooong mission :meh:

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
How is this? I wrote to GI asking how a player obtains a planetarium. Their response? Send them a screenshot!
If only they actually cared about asking about our questions and not their precious (and just about impossible to me) screen shots.

Maybe one of you who are happy to jump such a hoop,ie screenshot, might be able to get an answer out of them.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
How is this? I wrote to GI asking how a player obtains a planetarium. Their response? Send them a screenshot!
If only they actually cared about asking about our questions and not their precious (and just about impossible to me) screen shots.

Maybe one of you who are happy to jump such a hoop,ie screenshot, might be able to get an answer out of them.
pwcmvj,
Started a ticket today and sent screenshots.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Great. Hopefully they will provide an answer that makes sense this time.

Most likely they will say "there are many legitimate ways to obtain the items without a planetarium, so it is not needed now. But thanks for your question anyway"

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Someone at GI had the hide to tell me that planetariums will be available in future upgrades - and mark the request as solved. Grrrrr!

Now I know this is nonsense, because Anut @ has plenty of them.

Therefore they MUST be obtainable. I really can't get over the laziness of the support staff at GI.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I got the same answer this morning:
Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!
My name is Mary and I am glad to help you.
This building will be available in future updates. Please follow our news.
Should you come across additional questions you need my assistance with, please feel free to e-mail me back and open the request for a further discussion.
Sincerely,
Mary Lempp
Your Support Team

Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
From an Android game (not mine), I can confirm that the Rocket Garden (3x3) gives you all items necessary for Prometheus and Lunar missions (acts like a Space Monument, or Alien Legacy). Problem is you need at least 3 collections to get it (from the Master of the Universe 3 set that only the first ranked player gets in a launch) and until then, either it's 20 greenies to complete a Lunar Rover collection, or you rely on your neighbors with Level 3 launch pads and mission controls to complete the Lunar Rover collection...

Rocket Garden is obtained by collecting three times the WaterWorld collection, needs 2 hours construction, consumes 3x3 land, and you can accelerate its completion with 200 coins. Increases Max number of Passengers +20 too.

As far as the Planetarium, my suspicion is that they've integrated it in this update, but it will activate when the Easter quest is over (most likely) so that whoever launches the Lunar mission before the time deadline will get one (similar to Astronaut Academy and Training Center).

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Rocket Garden is obtained by collecting three times the WaterWorld collection, needs 2 hours construction, consumes 3x3 land, and you can accelerate its completion with 200 coins. Increases Max number of Passengers +20 too.

As far as the Planetarium, my suspicion is that they've integrated it in this update, but it will activate when the Easter quest is over (most likely) so that whoever launches the Lunar mission before the time deadline will get one (similar to Astronaut Academy and Training Center).
Airport side or City side ? Hope Airport.... :bag:

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
I have one neighbor with the Rocket Garden.
It is an Airport side item.
How is it possible to have this item too early - I do not understand.

That is impossible. You would have to make at least 8 trips to the moon and back. 2 Drops per mission. I guess it is possible if your neighbor used a couple quantum bonuses.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
image.jpg

You can see this Airport.
It is rather odd...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    469.8 KB · Views: 129
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
That is impossible. You would have to make at least 8 trips to the moon and back. 2 Drops per mission. I guess it is possible if your neighbor used a couple quantum bonuses.

Well, technically if you spend 20 Greenies on each of the two collections (assuming your friend accumulated enough Prometheus connections because you need both), then have a bunch of powerful explosive bolts (also cost 6 Green each) and one or two quantum leaps, then you can prob. do it if you are lucky. The Master of the Universe 3 drops 2 collectibles from the Water world collection, so to collect all 15 collectibles you'd need at least 8 missions at best.

If you buy 500 greenies in the 300% sale, then you can prob. do it :)

Top Bottom