Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Does anyone know how you get Planetarium?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
! Weetbix812
Username
! Weetbix812
hey hey

Can anybody confirm which collections need to be completed in order to launch a lunar mission ? does the collection distant prospects need to be completed by flying to the 2 new destinations ?

any help is much appreciated ;)

Cheers W

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
One is the Lunar Rover, which you collect by visiting neighbors and tapping on Level 3 Mission Control and Launch Pad.
The other is the Infrared Telescope which is assembled by flying to 2 new destinations, Plesetsk (requires Giant Jet) and Jiuquan (requires Jumbo).

I have each collected at least once, but I am waiting for the buildings to be completed, in the meantime sending antennas to whoever wants.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
! Weetbix812
Username
! Weetbix812
One is the Lunar Rover, which you collect by visiting neighbors and tapping on Level 3 Mission Control and Launch Pad.
The other is the Infrared Telescope which is assembled by flying to 2 new destinations, Plesetsk (requires Giant Jet) and Jiuquan (requires Jumbo).

I have each collected at least once, but I am waiting for the buildings to be completed, in the meantime sending antennas to whoever wants.

Sweet so you only have to have those 2 collections completed to launch ??

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
! Weetbix812
Username
! Weetbix812
Ok so here is another question for you all and i know it is a complete guess!
If there is an event to get a planetarium. How long do you think it will go for ?

How long did the events go for when the space training center and astronaut academy were up for grab?

Thanks again in advanced.

Cheers
W

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
weetbix81 You also need two previous collections from Prometheus missions - lunar module and orbital telescope and has been said - lunar rover and infra red telescope. And then you need 3000 launch points if you want to do it on your own, which is very pricey, so best to join existing launch groups in the lunar launch progress thread on here

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Since this thread has turned into a Q&A about space missions, I have a question as well :)

When you go the flights menu and click on space missions - there is an info button for each that shows possible items that can be dropped by the various landers. In all my space flights, I have never managed to get either space for starters 1 or 2 or seasoned astronaut 1 or 2. Has anybody got one of them and how? Or is this another future / forgotten GI item?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
! Weetbix812
Username
! Weetbix812
Since this thread has turned into a Q&A about space missions, I have a question as well :)

When you go the flights menu and click on space missions - there is an info button for each that shows possible items that can be dropped by the various landers. In all my space flights, I have never managed to get either space for starters 1 or 2 or seasoned astronaut 1 or 2. Has anybody got one of them and how? Or is this another future / forgotten GI item?

Hey Sam

I also have not received either of these. I have only completed about 20 launches tho so seasoned astronaut is still a way off :)

W

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj

I think you will find these ones only drop if you are 6th place or later in a launch

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Possibly...but also the Academy and the Training Center became part of the mystery super building lately, which makes them available on Duke's ship and the store if I recall.

That would be correct, but those buildings cost 65 greenies each from the Duke or 99 greenies in the store. You don not get to pick what you want. There are 6 buildings that it comes from. I have 2 of each.

Top Bottom