Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dark Skies 2017 Event

Ive already done the 60 ghost planes, so will try to finish the wraiths before great seal. Might get stuck. Mistake to do ghosts first. Too easy. Going to end up with 2 shops and maybe 1 cemetery. Shame.
Why don't you go for the great seal? I got all the items from neighbors' pumpkins, shops and cemiteries. Just missing around 25 wraiths

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
More drops from the event flights (destinations) - both items for Crystal Ball collection and Aerosols/Lanterns.
I was wondering about this, not having used any of these kind of bonuses. The description says "quest item drops", but there isn't a specific quest asking for those items. So, in events, do any drops associated with the event count as quest items?

Brodyaga

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afoximf
Username
CA:***
After latest android update 5.10.3 I am getting shotguns by clicking Black Wraiths. Anybody knows what are they used for? The description says "This item is required if you want to fly having zombies on board".

PS Ok, I think I got it. Similar to "Flare" item. Kind of removing bad flight conditions.

Last edited:
After latest android update 5.10.3 I am getting shotguns by clicking Black Wraiths. Anybody knows what are they used for? The description says "This item is required of you want to fly having zombies on board".

PS Ok, I think I got it. Similar to "Flare" item. Kind of removing bad flight conditions.
Sometimes weather change its like the bad weather items.
without it you cannot fly.
This shotgun used only in this event.

Top Bottom