Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Tuesday 27th of November 2012

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
I opened the first launch ready box, and it is 1 Explosive Bolt.
How do you know the value of the item?

Is anyone else starting the launch or about to start the launch?
Hi i dont see you on my list either. add me when you find out how to add neighbours. it looks like joining a group reduces launch time

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Sorry I won't be able to participate much on the forums in the next couple of days, work is getting to be extremely hectic and I have 3 full day meetings this week. I'll try to send gifts according to memory and/or username.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Ah, so I can't rely on you to join me in the Space Launch then... maybe on the weekend :ROFLMAO:?
Sorry Bali, work unfornately comes first :cry: I'm no where near close to launching either but I'll find the time to start collecting items and send my planes off. In 36 minutes my gaming life will have to be put on hold...

Thanks everybody for your gifts! Again, my 20 gifts went out to the first 20 neighbors I received gifts from in the last gifting cycle and also I have the items you requested. I have skipped those that I don't have what you are asking but I appreciate what you have sent. Appologize to those who didn't receive gifts from me, only have 20 to return. My signature has been updated.

Phantom: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Navigation Module.
Ivan: thanks for the Laser Level, I don't have the things you requested, will check your signature again later.
gcjr: thanks for the Flight Catering, I don't have the things you requested, will check your signature again later.
chirimoya: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Laser Level.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Passengers.
two6: thanks for the City Model (although I don't need it), sent you Archive Box.
al862: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Spare Wire.
jlosada: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spare Wire.
Cicignon: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
A380: thanks for the Assembly Robot and Landing Lamp, sent you Laser Level.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Flight Catering, I don't have the things you requested, will check your signature again later.
BirdEyes: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Additional Radar.
air canillas: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Flight Catering.
Sophie: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Amperemeter.
lister0f5meg: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Do Not Disturb Sign.
Smiley: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Landing Lamp.
cap'n5: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Flight Catering.
mandeer: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel Additives.
Stabekk: thanks for the Spare Propeller, I don't have the things you requested, will check your signature again later.
morgun: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Amperemeter.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for the Flight Catering, your signature doesn't state what you need, will check your signature again later.
hungyauming: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Navigation Module.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Laser Level.

Thanks for all your gifts, I managed to complete my spacefuel station with the greenies I got for the "Tribez" download.

Now I have started a space ship launch. Please join my mission, otherwise I'll never manage the 1600 points.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a0eue93
Username
Québec
s8s,

I have not completed the Experiment in Space Collection.
I am missing just the last "Wheat" needed to complete it (since yesterday!!).
It is simply not dropping from my Cape Canaveral or Baikonur flights.
Am I doing something wrong?

For myself, i,m missing the magnetic boot to complete the astronaut outfit.
I need 4 assy robot, 5 spaceship engine, 5 laser level, and 3 robot tester to complete my 3rd fuel station. Anyone PLEASE HELP,

tdv bibigarf please help

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
thanks to all the neighbours who have send me gifts.

GRTAB2 can still use following items:
- Mission Control Center (Level1): 3x Server Rack
- Cosmic Fuel Station: 2x Assembly Robot, 3x Laser Level, 4x Robot Tester
- Travel Agency: 4x Travel Guide, 2x Great Shots

add me and visit me!

all other accounts: see my signature.

Some of you asked the number of points (toward the total of 1600 points needed to launch) each launch preparation item is worth, here is the list:
Liquid Fuel: 2
Small Fuel Tank: 6
Additonal Stabilizer: 12
Explosive Bolt: 24
Solid Fuel: 12
Large Fuel Tank: 40
Main Stabilizer: 120
Powerful Explosive Bolt: 360

I started a new launch a couple of hours ago without knowing a lot about what it needed to launch, so I have some points there but far from 1600 points needed. You are welcome to join my lauch mission if you are ready too, so we can make it happen. Have about 21 hours to go.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
rnoej1
Username
gcjr
I dont think a lot of us will get those robot testers in time if unless tdv can come to the rescue!!:eek:

Does anyone know of anyone else who could gift them?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
av3lx8o
Username
MQ<what i need>
Thanks @Sophie for helping out with the Dispatcher console yesterday! :)

I did my first launch (I joined someone else so we're two now). One more can join I guess!!

Robot Testers... (almost) no one can gift them and they never seem to drop from any flights... Will I have to use my greenies?

Top Bottom