Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Tuesday 27th of November 2012

To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Thank you Stabekk for your Spaceship Engine!----> Returned Spaceship Engine
Thank you Username for your Laser Level!---------> Returned Laser Level
Thank you Ym! for your Assembly Robot!-----------> Returned Assembly Robot
Thank you Bird for your Single-malt Whiskey!-----> Returned Fuel Supply
Thank you Hockeyhobbit for your Fuel Additives!--> Returned Fuel Additives
Thank you HP for your Jet Engine!-------------------> Returned Jet Engine
Thank you Nitinent for your Additional Radar!-----> Returned Additional Radar
Thank you Nina for your Fuel!-------------------------> Returned Fuel Additives
Thank you Oner for your Sp.Prop!---------------------> Returned Sp.Prop
Thank you Smoke Detector for your Video Wall!-----> Returned Video Wall
Thank you Ruaware for your Video Wall!-------------> Returned Video Wall
Thank you Bali2 for your Fuel (20)!!-------------------> Returned Passengers
Thank you Neo for your Jet Engine!--------------------> Returned Jet Engine
Thank you Lk2 for your Fuel!----------------------------> Returned Landing Lamp
Thank you Retren2 for your Single-malt Whiskey!---> Returned Single-malt Whiskey
Thank you Gertjan for your Video Wall!----------------> Returned Video Wall
Thank you A380 for your Assembly Robot!-------------> Returned Assembly Robot
Thank you Mewok for your Passengers!-----------------> Returned Passengers
Thank you TT for your Fuel!-------------------------------> Returned Spaceship Engine
Thank you Al862 for your Fuel!---------------------------> Returned Sp.Wire

First come first serve! Items will be replying asap!
Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder: I can't return items on Sat. Daily Trends!
* If you sent me the items I requested, I'll return gifts according to your username-items,
If you did not request any on your username, I'll than check your forum sig.
If you don't have any request I can/able to send back in both places, I'll send you the things I need.
If you sent me the items I didn't request, I'll just send back what you sent me

Username: DreamAir-Items Need
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Up to date~
Items Requesting:
Others (Order of Priority):
Single-Malt Whiskey / Fuel

Items I Can Send:
Video Wall, ATM , Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Leyden Jar, Bench, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, POS Terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Morning all, thanks for yesterdays gifts. Sorry if I did not send one in return had over 20, I need to create some sort of record keeping system...

Looking for a Dispatcher Console to finish off the Mission Control and then after that its the fuel station items. Tusen takk!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aafqiej
Username
eschek
Hi, Thanks for all your gifts!!!!!

mooers: is it possible for you to send me the hull parts again, so i`ll send you the landing lamps again
@Bali 2: Please one time more the ergonomic chair, so i`ll send you some passengers
air canillas: Can you send me 1x the cooling chamber??? you get the passengers back!!!
Thank`s

For all the others: I need also 2x archiv boxes, everything for the space shuttle mission (not the video wall) 2x smoke detectors

Thank``s and buy

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
I still need 3 Robot Testers,
tdv , thanks for your help but I just don't receive them.

Somebody would like to start a launch? I expected to have some neighbours who already started, but unfortunatly not...
Bali Hi , where are you at the launch proces?? ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for code
Username
Notch Johnson
I'm so confused about this mission, I'm not exactly sure what to ask for.
The treadmill seems to be very hard to get.
I also got a "Friend is launching a mission" notification, but couldn't figure out how to join. I guess I have to complete the parts first.

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
I'm so confused about this mission, I'm not exactly sure what to ask for.
The treadmill seems to be very hard to get.
I also got a "Friend is launching a mission" notification, but couldn't figure out how to join. I guess I have to complete the parts first.
I already had 78 Treadmill collections before the mission even started, so it wasn't hard for me.

Did you already completed the Astronaut Outfit, Experiments in Space and Zero Gravity Lunch?
The items for these collections you get from the flights except the items of the Zero Gravity Lunch which you can get from Launch Pads and Mission Control Centers from yourself and neighbours.

As bonus for every collected collection you get a blue box which contains needed stuff for the launch. But you need a lot of that items and you need more than just items you can get from the blue boxes if I'am right.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for code
Username
Notch Johnson
I already had 78 Treadmill collections before the mission even started, so it wasn't hard for me.

Did you already completed the Astronaut Outfit, Experiments in Space and Zero Gravity Lunch?
The items for these collections you get from the flights except the items of the Zero Gravity Lunch which you can get from Launch Pads and Mission Control Centers from yourself and neighbours.

As bonus for every collected collection you get a blue box which contains needed stuff for the launch. But you need a lot of that items and you need more than just items you can get from the blue boxes if I'am right.
Thanks for clearing a few things. I only have Zero Gravity Lunch for now. I see why I have trouble and others have been more successful because they have the treadmill. I need to click on houses and the space buildings. I did buy a stone castle with almost my last greenies.

s8s I also added you as friend

Top Bottom