Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Friday 13th July 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Hi all,

I wanted to thank all of you for gifts and apologise for not being able to send back recently. I've had some phone issues, and had to completely factory reset so lost all my progress :angry: Also means new username and new code, so feel free to remove "mistijuel_*item*" (I think can't remember the item name).

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Hi all,

I wanted to thank all of you for gifts and apologise for not being able to send back recently. I've had some phone issues, and had to completely factory reset so lost all my progress :angry: Also means new username and new code, so feel free to remove "mistijuel_*item*" (I think can't remember the item name).

Sorry to hear that...The same thing happened to me a couple months back and had to start over but the good thing is that the process goes much quicker cause you have friends here to help you move along with items needed. Hope to be able to help you and I will add your new username :)

Sorry to hear that...The same thing happened to me a couple months back and had to start over but the good thing is that the process goes much quicker cause you have friends here to help you move along with items needed. Hope to be able to help you and I will add your new username :)

Yeah, it does seem to be moving faster this time :). Thanks a lot!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Hi..

Thank you so much for the gifts.. apreciated!

most of my old neighbors' names are still "username"
(I only can see Bali, Sky, jljack, PB, HD, takedown, divya from this forum)..

@Vangees.. thanks for the altimeters.. it is sooo helpful :)

@Mistijuel: just added you.. waiting for your approval

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Oooppss.. another issue.. i believe Mistijuel has confirmed my friend request.. but i cannot see her!
Now I have 3 new friends without a name!!! *sigh*

@Mistijuel: what is your level now?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9a9xwg
Username
86*(what-I-need)
Hi all,

At exactly the same spot. We can make it together! :)

Thanks for your gifts guys - up to level 8 already after my restart. Keep the gifts coming!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
npq2ox
Username
Adrian
Hi All,

Thanks for the items sent yesterday. Please see my signature for what I still need!

I sent a few gifts yesterday and I'll send more today once it lets me. I've also added a few people from here and I'll send items once I'm accepted as a friend:

mistijuel - Fuel Supply
Vangees07 - Osc Beacon (Sent) & Spare Propeller (Sent - it let me send two!)
Deidei - Fuel Hose (Sent) and Osc Beacon (Sent - it let me send two!)
Bali Hi - Flight Catering
i007791 - Landing Lamp

Someone else has accepted my request but they're appeairng without a name. They're at level 28, so does anyone want to say it's them??

86stalker, I sent you a gift yesterday so I'll send another once it lets me. Any chance you could send me a bath towel?

Cheers

D

Deleted member 361

Hi, please see my signature for items I need and what you can get for yourself.

Does anyone know if it's even possible to send items required for fuel station lvl2 (wire, steel frame, control unit) as gifts?

Username : abystander
Friend Code: a7wsqsw
Items Required: Do not Disturb Sign, Bath Towel, Disposable Shampoo, All Inclusive Bracelet
Items You Can Send: Fuel (3) , Passengers (10), Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass,Welder, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Power Radio Transmitter, Flight Helmet, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Ampermeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom