Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Friday 13th July 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a7uja9a
Username
new then that i need
hi all see siggy please.

anyone know where i can get weather displays?

could someone post the weeend code please?

edit:

sent:

landinglamp: dee and 86

O.beacon: N82, vangees, flightexpert, jackjackeli, js1114, snow and paulgono

more later. not sure if all above are on this site! all gifts sent today, hope everyone got somethign useful, as i pushed the wrong button (fat fingers small screen!) a couple of times

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
npq2ox
Username
Adrian
I've sent a few others to people from yesterday. I've sent:

Vialino - Navigation Module
wicinsadikeng - Additional Radar
86Stalker - Landing Lamp

Cheers

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
anyone know where i can get weather displays?

If you tap on the building, then tap the item, and it doesn't list anything, that means it's not available. I think with the last updates, they added the items for the fuel station, the items for american week, and changed the gift lists slighty, I think they forgot some items! The cooling chamber also seems to be missing in action I believe.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a7uja9a
Username
new then that i need
If you tap on the building, then tap the item, and it doesn't list anything, that means it's not available. I think with the last updates, they added the items for the fuel station, the items for american week, and changed the gift lists slighty, I think they forgot some items! The cooling chamber also seems to be missing in action I believe.

grrrrrrrrrrrrr ok have to spend some green then :(

thanks for the whiteboard :)

Good day y'all, first time poster here. I've just start playing this game on my Android phone about a day or two ago and loving it so far,
just so happened that I found this game forum site which is a blessing. So you guys have a good time and take care.

Hello all! Sorry I went MIA there for a bit, my tab was having trouble staying connected. I have to say, it's great to see all your proper names again!
Thank you for all the gifts and especially for the transmitter - Vangees, I don't know how you did it, but thank you so much! I sent some gifts out, will send some more soon, hope they make it through. See the signature please.

mistijuel, I added you and for some reason I can't see your username, just blank space where the name should be :(

LFlyer24, I tried adding you but the game won't let me, I get the invalid promo-code message :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
npq2ox
Username
Adrian
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the gifts so far. I can't add anyone else new today but I can send a few more gifts. Feel free to add me and I'll send something you need.

Thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9a9xwg
Username
86*(what-I-need)
86stalker, I sent you a gift yesterday so I'll send another once it lets me. Any chance you could send me a bath towel?

Cheers

Thanks for your gifts! You are not in my friend list and I cannot add you today. Can you send me a friend request using my code? Then I would be happy to send you a towel or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom