Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Crashing

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
This is a little different. That's what I thought at first, but I started definitely waiting until the planes were fueled and had taken off. Then I even landed some other guest planes, 1 at a time, serviced them and let them take off. Then I went visiting or switched to another app, and when I came back the same 2 original guest planes were back.

I'm not 100% sure of my memory of this but I think I even force-closed the game, re-opened it, and the 2 planes were back. At that point once I sent them on their way they stayed gone.

During the time with the reappearing guest planes the other actions I took in the game did take effect as normal. I was not losing progress in general, I just had 2 reappearing guest planes. I got my final 2 rocket sleighs and built hangars for them; those stuck around.

A few hours later on I did have some crashes that lost progress. I completed flights, the game crashed, I came back and had to complete those flights again. The worst lost for me was the 8 greenies from the happyxmas bonus.
this is very similar to how it started for me, i now do i video at a time, then restart etc, managed to complete the event too

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
settings - privacy - analytics - analytics data - then find recent airport city log, copy paste entire and send to them
its what they asked me to do
hopefully it can help them

they are working through christmas so its just as important to them as to us

Nightfish

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03txcuwp
Username
nightfish
settings - privacy - analytics - analytics data - then find recent airport city log, copy paste entire and send to them
its what they asked me to do
hopefully it can help them

they are working through christmas so its just as important to them as to us
I just check same logs you have mentioned. There are a lot of exception errors and crash notifications.

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
I think the request for error logs is simply the third stock response to this type of error. I really hope that GI are past needing error logs and have an update waiting to be approved on iTunes.

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Aww I like this a little lighthearted humour coming back into the forum community...its been a while since it has been taken over by all these bugs etc recently (y)
emotion is cry about it
crazy is break something

it was a good time to happen imo, as i was able to spend more time with the family over xmas
it was a good thing for me, no crying or breaking, just a refresh

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
I had crashes and problems while trying to send gifts for Thursday. I sent some gifts, it crashed, I came back and it said I had 20 gifts to send, so I sent again. Also as part of my daily task I had to send 16 gifts. Even when I had sent all 20 the daily task said I had sent only 12.

At this point I have no idea whether anyone actually got my gifts for Thursday. Did some people get 2? Did everyone get 0? I wish I knew!

Top Bottom