Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Car dealerships makeover

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
I see car dealerships have had a makeover. The ramp is gone - replaced by a yellow sports car on top of a building. Anyone noticed any other buildings that have changed? Why would they do this?

I'm on Windows - if that makes a difference.
P

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03w7lq6q
Username
Andy
I really don't like the new look of the Stone Castle. Before you could easily see it and it looked impressive. Now it's small and looks ridiculous size-wise compared with other buildings. But the biggest problem is that when it's covered by the passenger awaiting sign,myou practically cannot see it. In neighbour cities it's become almost impossible to look out for these castles.

Great people let us stop complaining. Is it a matter of must that everyteverytime there is something new we complain?
Some of our complaints have been ridiculous at the least, is it possible that we work with what we are given without saying something negative or how much we have been inconvenienced?

Great people let us stop complaining. Is it a matter of must that everyteverytime there is something new we complain?
Some of our complaints have been ridiculous at the least, is it possible that we work with what we are given without saying something negative or how much we have been inconvenienced?

Yeah, i only complaining about item limit. Its more important than stone castles new look. :)

Yeah, i only complaining about item limit. Its more important than stone castles new look. :)
One of the games I play has the limit and still I didn't complain instead I'm looking at ways to achieve things than complain, Ivan said "its going nowhere" so let us look at all the other things that can benefit our games than just focusing on one disadvantage.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03w7lq6q
Username
Andy
...is it possible that we work with what we are given without saying something negative or how much we have been inconvenienced?
Following this logic, consumers all around the world should stop providing feedback to companies or services and just be grateful they are getting some kind of product or service without any hope of it improving...

One of the games I play has the limit and still I didn't complain instead I'm looking at ways to achieve things than complain, Ivan said "its going nowhere" so let us look at all the other things that can benefit our games than just focusing on one disadvantage.

Its not about one limit only. They've imposed so many limit to our game. I dont mind with 100 items limit. Ok, i have to live with it. But one week limit (unlimited time before) drasticaly change the strategy of the game. And now, they imposed unclaimed gift limit to our game (from 300 to 150-160). I dont know what the purpose of the limit. That clearly only benefits them, not us.

Dem

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Trix
First World Problem

I'm with you. Remove it, give everyone it, or separate those with it and without it in flight rankings.
This game falls under the strategy and tactics category and what you have just alluded to means one thing only - restrategise, go back to the drawing board.
How do I strategize to get #1 in a destination when someone has 600 more items and fuel?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23igolyq
Username
A Disco
This game falls under the strategy and tactics category and what you have just alluded to means one thing only - restrategise, go back to the drawing board.

Easy to restrategise but when others don't have that issue, i.e. 100 item limit its pretty pointless to try and do anything differently.

Top Bottom