Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows building items

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
is there a guide anywhere which shows what you need in order to unlock certain items for buildings?>

ie my 2 support accounts are almost at an identical place in the game, but one can send antennas for MC3 and the other cant.. just wondering if there was any guidelines to when the items unlock for you to send>

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
There is unofficial guides floating around.

What you are experiencing is normal, you can have multiple games at the same level but they will send different gifts.

Each game has a different category of items it could send. The categories are almost identical except for thw arrangement and type of items. 3/4 years some players attempted to draw a spreadsheet of the different game categories.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
is there a guide anywhere which shows what you need in order to unlock certain items for buildings?>

ie my 2 support accounts are almost at an identical place in the game, but one can send antennas for MC3 and the other cant.. just wondering if there was any guidelines to when the items unlock for you to send>
If I remember, there is mini task in which you need to visit 3 research labs from your neighbors to trigger MCC3 building and that gift appear in your gift list.

Top Bottom