Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Big G has found a way to force you to update

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I've declined in updating after hearing news about 100 limit update, and it seems like big G has found a way around it. Now I can't visit neighbour because big G says my neighbour is up to date and I can't visit them if I haven't updated. Well, I was trying to visit my main game which is not updated, so clearly big G is coming up with lies and ways to force players to update. gg

Attachments

• big G is on to you.png
    big G is on to you.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 101
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Petapann1
I have had the same issue for a couple of days now. I can send gifts, but I can't visit anyone, not even my other accounts, I just get the Zzzz symbol on neighbours avatars. I am on iPad, but there is no update in App Store. My android phone has also not automatically updated.

TBH I haven't fussed about it because I am so pi**ed off with Gi ( a misnomer for a company name if ever I heard one) that I really no longer care. I have no intention of spending any more money with them, so will just delete it.

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
In all fairness this system has been in place for years now. Everytime or your neighbours won't update the game in time there will be this message.
Of course it's now twice as hard to see with the 100 limit looming around.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
In all fairness this system has been in place for years now. Everytime or your neighbours won't update the game in time there will be this message.
Of course it's now twice as hard to see with the 100 limit looming around.
I know. The thing is back then if your neighbour is not updated, you can still visit it. As I mentioned above, I was visiting my own other game which is not updated and that message pops up. I didn't have that yesterday. It just happens today. So, (again I've mentioned this) big G is lying for saying "your neighbor is up to date" (because that other game of mine is not updated), and has found a way to force an update.

Let's say I have 2 games: RF01 and RF02. Both are not updated to the latest version. RF02 tried to visit RF01 and got that message. In the old system that has been in place for years now, there would be no problem because both are on the same version. But now, I got that message. And it is new. RF02 could visit RF01 a week ago, 3 days ago, 2 days ago, yesterday, but not today. Not starting today.

Finlayson

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
GoHawks
Username
B.Finlayson
Has this happened to anyone else?

This morning I started up the game as normal, sent out some flights, collected some coins, reviewed gifts, etc.
The game went into a restart and when it came back it was a version of my city that was several weeks old. In the last event I had warehoused all me mega malls so I could build stadiums. Now the stadiums were gone and my mega malls were back. I also lost an observatory that I had built last week. Yes, and 400,000 coins also disappeared.

I've contacted the support team and hope they can restore me to where I was this morning.

It feels like GI is now the Time Traveler violator.

Anyone have a similar experience?

Has this happened to anyone else?

This morning I started up the game as normal, sent out some flights, collected some coins, reviewed gifts, etc.
The game went into a restart and when it came back it was a version of my city that was several weeks old. In the last event I had warehoused all me mega malls so I could build stadiums. Now the stadiums were gone and my mega malls were back. I also lost an observatory that I had built last week. Yes, and 400,000 coins also disappeared.

I've contacted the support team and hope they can restore me to where I was this morning.

It feels like GI is now the Time Traveler violator.

Anyone have a similar experience?
Fortunately (for myself) I haven't experienced this bug but I've read compliance from several players that their game was brought back in its development with few weeks.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Am wondering because I already have the event going from my last update I believe. This looks like a second update.
There are several nice new features about ACity. Check Notifications on Ipad, and now you can add Airport City widget on main screen (for notification). You can see what is happening with game on your device without need to open it. I like that new feature. Will post some pics tomorrow. (y)

Top Bottom