Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Daily Trading Thread for Saturday 1st September 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gifts out to those who posted today, please refer to signature to see what to send to me.
Thanks for help with the TV Screens, repair base is now up and running.
Anyone else think this University missions thing is a but unfair - the flights to Sorbonne and Stanford take so long. And if you speed it up with fuel, nothing drops from the flights, kinda frustrating.

username- hotel help
friend code- avqphdr
items required- do not disturb, bath towel, shampoo, all inclusive bracelet
items i can send- radio transmitter,slide rule, flight goggles, flight helmet, computer, copy machine, whiteboard,

Thanks Bali Hi. You have been the best with gifts.

Username: ACMat - Ergo Chair
Friend code: a6b2bld
Level/star/reputation: 31/52/6

Items requested:
Ergo Chair (One more ergo chair to go...I think)
Travel Guide
Additional Radar (for my attempts to get the ergo chair)

Items I can send:
fuel (3 units), bath towel, air conditioner, cockpit glass, landing lamp, projector, passenger 10, powerful radio transmitter, slide ruler, fuel supply, jet engine, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, packaging machine, navigation module, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom