Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Daily Trading Thread for Saturday 1st September 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Gifts have gone out, I'm still trying to gift from back log so if you didn't get anything I apologize. BTW my University is up and running for those of you looking to collect items.

Username: ACMat - Smoke Detector
Friend code: a6b2bld
Level/star/reputation: 30/52/6

Items requested:
Ergo Chair (Got an ergo chair today from bali...thanks so much...need a couple more)
Smoke Detector
Travel Guide
Additional Radar (for my attempts to get the ergo chair)

Items I can send:
fuel (3 units), bath towel, air conditioner, cockpit glass, landing lamp, projector, passenger 10, powerful radio transmitter, slide ruler, fuel supply, jet engine, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, packaging machine, navigation module, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer

Second note...how come some folks can gift things like ergo chairs and I can't. Sometimes I get gifts that I have absolutely no clue that how to get or even more so gift. Thanks.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Sophie,

I just visited your airport, but could not find the University?
Is it located beside the Flight School and the Studio?
There is a 2x2 building under construction.

It's right next to a Manor and across a studio, there's empty land around it and its Brown color. I think you might have visited it already cause I had 2 people do so.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Second note...how come some folks can gift things like ergo chairs and I can't. Sometimes I get gifts that I have absolutely no clue that how to get or even more so gift. Thanks.

That's because everyone has a different gift list. Everyone can send the flight items, but each player has a different set of build items and repair items. A lot of items can be sent as gifts, with a few exeptions:
All-inclusive bracelets for the hotel have to be bought with green cash.
Travel guides can't be sent as gifts, they only drop from flights.
Fuel station items can't be sent as gifts, they only drop from flights.

Just a heads-up: you can't send gifts that you don't have on your gift list. So if someone sends you an ergo chair and you hit the 'send in return' button, they will receive something different.

Thank you Connie for your Passengers!
Thank you Earhardt for your Album!
Thank you superhoops for your Pearl Earrings!
Thank you N8Z for your Fuel!
Thank you Hung for your Flight Catering!
Thank you Aocnwgo for your Cognac!
Thank you Gregory for your Landing Lamp!
Thank you Bali for your Flight Catering!

Items will be sending asap!
Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend! I'll send the items you need according to the trend updates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: Dream Airways
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Items Requesting:
1 Weather Display (Control Tower Lv3)
4 Tour Review (Travel Agency)
1 Great Shots (Travel Agency)
4 Album (Travel Agency)
2 Skin-Care Products (Duty Free)
Others:
ANY Duty Free Items

Items I Can Send:
ATM , POS Terminal, Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Eau de Toilette, Make up, Do not disturb sign, Cockpit glass, Welder, Album, Landing lamp, Projector, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Addictives, Drill Machine, Additional Rador, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer

Device
  1. Android
Thank you very much dear neighbors for their gifts !!!

Username Pls towel bracel or Perezgreg
Friend Code a2zkg11

Please no more towels, what more need now are all inclusive bracelets

Items Required
Travel Guide pls. porfi
Ergonomic Chair
Travel Guide
Archive box
Chocolates candies

Items I Can Send
Fuel, Passengers, Atm, Anti-theft gate, Chocolates candies, Eu de toilete, Makeup, Disposable shampoo, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Projector, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill machine, Additional Radar, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller

Been a while since I visited the forum, received many gifts in the mean time and tried to send something useful back. Thank you all! :)

In my ignornace and urge to complete quests I started to build a hotel, still need a few dnd signs and some shampoo... seems like nobody can send the all inclusive bracelets, so it will cost some green in the end as well unfortunatly.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
It's right next to a Manor and across a studio, there's empty land around it and its Brown color. I think you might have visited it already cause I had 2 people do so.
That would be me! Well at least one them, but I got nothing but coins....including 4 flights so far. :mad:
@Dee I cannot seem to find you on my list and I get invalid code message when I try to redeem your code and I owe you a bottle of cognac. :) Are you able to load my code?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9a9xwg
Username
86*(what-I-need)
Just to make it clear to everyone: All-inclusive bracelets cannot be gifted from neighbours, you have to get them from flights (?) or buying them.

Can anyone send me my last travel guide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom