Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android and ios weekly trading thread September 25, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Friends and Neighbors,
Sorry I haven't been around to post or send gifts the last few days. This has been a rough week for me, and haven't been able to spend much time on the computer. Will try to gradually catch up with gifts over the next few days. In the meantime, I have added "no gifts" to my game - or else I will NEVER catch up.:p

Hi neighbors,
I have recovered from my travel period and manage to return gifts daily.
In order to re-balance my neighbors throughout my support accounts I have invited some of you to my two support accounts ZPit1024s3NoGift and ...s4NoGift. Pls accept my invitations.
@Doc_Weggie @Droidhak @JayBee @Carles @Laosge @Pandi @SS1 @Strato @Teboho

Device
  1. Android
Username
Lilianne
Hi neighbors,
I have recovered from my travel period and manage to return gifts daily.
In order to re-balance my neighbors throughout my support accounts I have invited some of you to my two support accounts ZPit1024s3NoGift and ...s4NoGift. Pls accept my invitations.
@Doc_Weggie @Droidhak @JayBee @Carles @Laosge @Pandi @SS1 @Strato @Teboho

Many thanks Pit. I will try to send as many gifts as I can. I will check if I have some of what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom