Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android and IOS - weekly Trading Thread October 2, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
After Mon-Wed one of my support account was blocked for time travelling :) (why should I even try, if I don't fly and only send gifts out of it?!), yesterday my main "forgot" to reset so almost the complete week I'm sending gifts from one account less. Even so I managed to return all gifts yesterday with only 2 exceptions of players who are neighbors only with my main. Another consequence is that I didn't manage to send some high-level gifts yesterday. I hope today to resume regular operations.

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
Happy birthday @Swall5432
tort cake.jpg

KingKong

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
King- item needed
Strange, I got message "cannot add player who was found guilty of cheating...". Has someone else managed to invite 230qdev4 or GI didn't fix all of your account settings?
I mistakenly opened the game with the network on....didn't knew that they had already transferred the game from Windows Mobile to an Android device. Their response(mail) actually came 6 hrs late to the actual transfer of the game. So I think server got confused and rewarded me as a cheater. I have already uninstalled the game from my previous phone..Still don't know whether its solved from my neighbors end or not but I can add anyone and everything is fine from my side at least.
Will add you soon.(y)

I mistakenly opened the game with the network on....didn't knew that they had already transferred the game from Windows Mobile to an Android device. Their response(mail) actually came 6 hrs late to the actual transfer of the game. So I think server got confused and rewarded me as a cheater. I have already uninstalled the game from my previous phone..Still don't know whether its solved from my neighbors end or not but I can add anyone and everything is fine from my side at least.
Will add you soon.(y)
(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom