Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance Tasks

Device
  1. Android
Bug abusing is never safe, you know (and against GI Terms of Use which could lead to account block and wiping of the game).

Yes, we've fixed that bug, but I'm not sure what implications it might bring to bug abusers.
:p:p:p
We are safe so far.....
We did only once, and has problem.
But we'll live.
I need time to reuse this one.
So I will let you know next week.
And next week is the 2nd time, not abusing.

D

Deleted member 5399

I did one week of the alliance tasks and only one plane. Not happening again @GI.
And sure not getting any money from me for any reason. 24 hours for a Condor to be repaired!! One flight every two days to alliance task??

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I did one week of the alliance tasks and only one plane. Not happening again @GI.
And sure not getting any money from me for any reason. 24 hours for a Condor to be repaired!! One flight every two days to alliance task??
With all the respect, but condor alliance destination is for those who have at least 8+ condors and using flight bonuses.

D

Deleted member 5399

One of my tasks this week is Cape Canaveral. I don't think so. 1313 flights!!

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
One of my tasks this week is Cape Canaveral. I don't think so. 1313 flights!!
In alliance team of 18 players - 6 task completed will get all of you to first step - 2 rep points and 1st bonus, 1 task from each player is enough for 2nd step + 4 alliance points - so this is mostly achievable - for more you need very dedicated team with lots of fuel and some bonuses.

dtaylor1972

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04egjq35
Username
dtaylor1972
I'm all for a tough set of tasks but a vast majority of people won't be able to fly 1500 powerful delta flights or come close to it.

I think anyone over level 70 is getting the shaft. My easiest mission is 219 props and I think I can do that but I'm putting things on hold to complete it

2xx tp flights are easilly done... Yes, you put most everything else on hold 4 3 days... What fun is that!!

1313 TP to Malta??? Needing powerful radio transmitters!! ( i have 28 :):) LOL) soanother 1300+ flights needed to goa to maybe complete!!

LOL... And they want to make things fair and even, and reduce cheating!! LoL. Another hit from G!, and ill say the heck with it!

This is where some of the numbers have to get a little more sane. I'm all for a tough set of tasks but a vast majority of people won't be able to fly 1500 powerful delta flights or come close to it.

I think anyone over level 70 is getting the shaft. My easiest mission is 219 props and I think I can do that but I'm putting things on hold to complete it
I don't think it's level related at all. All 4 of my support games are above level 70 but none have ever had anything bigger than deltas (no need for just prep flying). Towers and terminals are level 9 and runways at level 7 to land any guest plane. None have received any challenges above delta level.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
1) Powerful Propeller driven plane - Pattaya, Antalya,Riga,Maracay, Dhaka

2) Turboprop Plane - Tell Aviv, Canberra,Yerevan, Winnipeg,Ougadougou.

3) Jet Plane - Pretoria,Almaty, Muscat, Tashkent, Jeddah.

4) Delta Plane - Albuquerque, Beirut,Velinius, Monterrey,Khartum.

5) Powerful Delta - Fortaleza, Varanasi, Bishkek, Santa Domingo,Dresden.

6) Jumbo - Taipei, Kazan,Talinn, Medina,Libreville.

7) Giant - Jerusalem,Mecca,Ulanbaataar, Casablanca, Bucharest.

8) Falcon - Toledo,Paramaribo,Windhoek,Ankara,Dushanbe.

9) Thunderbird - Doha,Shenzhen,Ashgabat, Guayaquil, Guatemala City.

10) Condor - Abu Dhabi, Charlotte, Toulouse, Kathmandu, Tbilisi.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
And if anyone wants to complete task in 10 weeks rather than years, Stay in single Alliance, You will get Tougher tasks, Then on 3rd Task, Fly one flight less than required, Then change the Destination and keep changing and Flying until you get all the Destination of that plane, Next week change your whole fleet and do the same, So this way you can complete all 5 Flights in a week and Hopefully get Eiffel Tower and Tower of London in 10 Week's.

Device
  1. Android
And if anyone wants to complete task in 10 weeks rather than years, Stay in single Alliance, You will get Tougher tasks, Then on 3rd Task, Fly one flight less than required, Then change the Destination and keep changing and Flying until you get all the Destination of that plane, Next week change your whole fleet and do the same, So this way you can complete all 5 Flights in a week and Hopefully get Eiffel Tower and Tower of London in 10 Week's.
So get your 10 items than change destination.
Good idea and very expensive.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Nice strategy, but I think I'm little short on fuel for that kind of marathon (few million units)
:)

Top Bottom