Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance and cheating problems

I know it is all possible by spending lots of cash, these number indicate like $500 a week. I have heard people that are backup up their game are cheating. But I have no clue or nor I have ever seen it done. There is no reason to back up your game. If you have a problem, contact GI and they will get it going again. In my opinion the people ranked in the 100 either spend tons of cash or back up their game. But really I don't care either way, I just play my own game.
That's the whole idea. It's nearly impossible to compete against the cheaters (take a look at alliance & flight rankings). But you can play against yourself. Try new things, develop your airport, enjoy the game. I'm not neighbors with you, so I don't know what your airport looks like, but with few exceptions, there is always room for growth (without spending real $$$)
How do you have turbo props when people are completing 10000 flights a week with Condor's?
Reserve hangar for a few hours every week or so.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Last edited:
Top Bottom