Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance and cheating problems

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Nice post, @Robby Kusuma

I've always been hesitant to post screenshots because a.) I am lazy and b.) I'd be accused of being a cheater as I also have a lot of goodies.

I agree with other posters. My guess is that cheaters are those who have ability to actually change the game and the only ones who can actually do that are those who are tech savvy, meaning also have some knowledge on game development or are using some kind of a tool or software to cheat.

Last edited:

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
I'm playing AC since February 2013.
If I find some useful tip then I'm starting to use it. Am I a cheater?
If I have 10 buildings of the same type makes me a cheater?
If I found way to put ordinary plane to event hangar it makes me a cheater?
If I use backup to have possibility to restore game if it crash after update makes me a cheater?

I have never change time in my phone to make progress in game.
I have never change code in game to add any coins, greens or tokens.
I have never clone game or changed my friend code.
Now I'm using bonuses and doing at least 124 flights everyday (with 10 Condors S3 and 9 Condrors S1).
I have enought passengers to do that. Please don't call me a cheater. It is not fair.

View attachment 7138
How do you get that much fuel to run that many flights??????

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
a
Condor = 12 hours
Condor S3 = 40 % faster = just over 7 hours
Add Weathervane = 35 % faster = 4+ hours
Add Jetpack = automatic fuel catalyst.

A S3 condor with bonuses can return in less than 4 hours (some of the math gurus can probably calculate the exact time).

Just saying it's very possible if you're at Superman level. There are very few that would qualify, AJ and DareKK are 2 I would put in that league.
How do you get so many jet packs, how do you get so much fuel, it just doesn't make sense to me.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Condor S3 with Weathervane takes 3h14m, With Jet pack, There are 3 Speed ups of 35 Minutes (Not sure), So a Condor S3 with Weathervane and Jet Pack takes 1h29m(Would appreciate if someone can confirm it).Make sure to have enough Green's in stock as it takes 5 Green's to repair a Condor or else you will have to wait 24 Hour's.
My strategy is to gather 5 more Condor S3 in June and I would say it to everyone do as much Alliance flights as well besides adventure and space.
How do you get so man jet packs? I have been awarded 3 in my lifetime? Can you buy them with coins or greenies?

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Condor S3 with Weathervane takes 3h14m, With Jet pack, There are 3 Speed ups of 35 Minutes (Not sure), So a Condor S3 with Weathervane and Jet Pack takes 1h29m(Would appreciate if someone can confirm it).Make sure to have enough Green's in stock as it takes 5 Green's to repair a Condor or else you will have to wait 24 Hour's.
My strategy is to gather 5 more Condor S3 in June and I would say it to everyone do as much Alliance flights as well besides adventure and space.
How do you get so many weathervanes, can only buy 4 a week?

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
I just don't get it , how do you guys get so many jet packs, weathervanes (Only 4 a week), fuel? The list is long. Can You buy Jets packs, Extra Weathervanes, and how do you get so much fuel to run 4 million passengers a week? What am I missing?

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Couldn't have put it better. Right now I always lead the alliance every week but for now frankly I'd rather just stay here and get my gift box every week because I don't want to compete in the rankings the way they are currently set up.
I told Ivan when the alliances came out it would ruin the game. Now we are flying against each other instead of with each other.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
@Chad Ladwig
Jet pack can be found in Mystery Super Bonus, You can buy it when offer comes for 10 Gold and 500 Silver Token's or You can get it by flying to Alliance Destinations and completing Collections, There was a bug where Adventure Buildings gave Alliance Collection Item's.

Weathervane, It's too easy as in Last update, There was a bug where most of adventure buildings gave Item's which Drops from CBM, So i collected a good amount of Mystery Bonuses. Not only that there are many other ways like Collection and Duke and you can always buy Mystery Bonus in Shop.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
@Chad Ladwig
Jet pack can be found in Mystery Super Bonus, You can buy it when offer comes for 10 Gold and 500 Silver Token's or You can get it by flying to Alliance Destinations and completing Collections, There was a bug where Adventure Buildings gave Alliance Collection Item's.

Weathervane, It's too easy as in Last update, There was a bug where most of adventure buildings gave Item's which Drops from CBM, So i collected a good amount of Mystery Bonuses. Not only that there are many other ways like Collection and Duke and you can always buy Mystery Bonus in Shop.
Well I have been playing almost 4 years and I NEVER received any bug items like you guys get. How do get so much fuel? I have never gotten a weathervane other when I can purchase the 4 a week or sometimes in the mystery bonus. How do guys get so many QL. Do you really spend 350 greenies a day on this. Trust me when you get no glitches the game is much harder.

Just bought 50 Mystery packs, not 1 single A Friend in need, Jar of Diogenes, Jet Pack, Spirit Of Adventure, 1/2 where lucky cap. I Obviously don't get any bugs like weathervane drops.

Getting a glitch is not cheating, but honestly anytime you do get a glitch and you have a advantage over others, it's borderline cheating. Good luck and play on. Thanks AJ for all your help!!!!

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Can't answer for most of those but I do green launch maps for QL's and you can get weathervanes from collection 10 figures and figurines that drop from flights and from adventure buildings :)

Weathervane items get dropped from flights or adventure buildings - even I have got 10 and I have only a few adventure buildings

QL are plentiful if you do the launch map flights, once every couple of weeks I do a session on flying to launch map destinations. Plenty of the other guys do QL farming a lot more than that, almost constantly.

The ones I struggle with are the super mystery bonus items as I usually only get one alliance map a week so just don't have enough of them to get the flights in to get the bonus's

Well I have been playing almost 4 years and I NEVER received any bug items like you guys get. How do get so much fuel? I have never gotten a weathervane other when I can purchase the 4 a week or sometimes in the mystery bonus. How do guys get so many QL. Do you really spend 350 greenies a day on this. Trust me when you get no glitches the game is much harder.

Just bought 50 Mystery packs, not 1 single A Friend in need, Jar of Diogenes, Jet Pack, Spirit Of Adventure, 1/2 where lucky cap. I Obviously don't get any bugs like weathervane drops.

Getting a glitch is not cheating, but honestly anytime you do get a glitch and you have a advantage over others, it's borderline cheating. Good luck and play on. Thanks AJ for all your help!!!!
I can offer an answer regarding fuel - red launches. Take @AJ this week (only because your response was to AJ's post) - 100 red launches (slow week AJ? :D). Say he takes first in 25% of his launches (it may be less or more). That's 25 units of 300 fuel. Say he takes 2nd or 3rd in 25% - that's another 25 units of 150 fuel. The rest will get him 50 units of 20 - 50 fuel. In those 100 launches he will probably get 20-30 Water World Collections - that will be another 20-30 units of 150 fuel. That will fly a lot of aircraft. It will also get you a lot of gold & silver tokens to use on special sales.

A mystery bonus will not get you a Friend in Need, JOD, jet pack, etc. Those are super bonuses. You will need to fly alliance maps, or wait for the mystery super bonus sale - not sure when it will be offered again.

Weathervane drops are not a glitch or a bug. You can get them from the store, from Duke, from adventure buildings and from flights.

Like @Fencat and @Ddave1 said - set aside 1 day per 1 or 2 weeks, fly green launch maps and use golden dice and instant return. You will soon have so many QLs you won't be able to use them all.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I can offer an answer regarding fuel - red launches. Take @AJ this week (only because your response was to AJ's post) - 100 red launches (slow week AJ? :D). Say he takes first in 25% of his launches (it may be less or more). That's 25 units of 300 fuel. Say he takes 2nd or 3rd in 25% - that's another 25 units of 150 fuel. The rest will get him 50 units of 20 - 50 fuel. In those 100 launches he will probably get 20-30 Water World Collections - that will be another 20-30 units of 150 fuel. That will fly a lot of aircraft. It will also get you a lot of gold & silver tokens to use on special sales.

A mystery bonus will not get you a Friend in Need, JOD, jet pack, etc. Those are super bonuses. You will need to fly alliance maps, or wait for the mystery super bonus sale - not sure when it will be offered again.

Weathervane drops are not a glitch or a bug. You can get them from the store, from Duke, from adventure buildings and from flights.

Like @Fencat and @Ddave1 said - set aside 1 day per 1 or 2 weeks, fly green launch maps and use golden dice and instant return. You will soon have so many QLs you won't be able to use them all.
That's what I wanted to say, QLs are now much more easier to get because of Green Launches.
For me another small part of my fuel comes from Bottomless Barrel and Secret Faucet, I have maximum fuel capacity of 580 Fuel which is full when I wake up and enough to send 10 Condor Planes. Oil Refineries are worth upgrading (Except POR Level 3), I have these bonuses active 24 Hour's (Now Please don't ask how :D)
I am slow these weeks due to exams, Once they are over I will be back to normal Launching

Last edited:

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad

I agree, has I have 100 launches this week. But here the question. How did you get so many flight items to do 100 launches and get 25 of them in first place? How do you get 2400 Greenies every week worth of QL?

I agree, has I have 100 launches this week. But here the question. How did you get so many flight items to do 100 launches and get 25 of them in first place? How do you get 2400 Greenies every week worth of QL?
You don't need greenies for QLs. Fly to Bangalore, Berkeley, Edmonton, Novobirisk, Perth with turboprops, use fuel for instant return and golden dice. You will end up with probably 10-15 QLs. Spend some time getting landing lamps - neighbor gifts and/or flights to Turkish Coast.

Used to be using golden dice while visiting neighbors' planetariums gave really great drops rates. Now - not so much. Many of us have stockpiled large amounts of prep from those golden dice days. :D:D:D But with daily visits to 60 planetariums, (more than that if you have Friend in Need), you can still get 10-15 preps per day. So maybe you can't do 100 launches every week, but every 2-3 weeks will still get you a lot of fuel.

When you have maybe 5-10 people in a launch, you don't need many points to take first place. With so many contributing points, 1 or 2 PEBs will do the trick. Just a matter of coordinating with other launch participants.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
I know it is all possible by spending lots of cash, these number indicate like $500 a week. I have heard people that are backup up their game are cheating. But I have no clue or nor I have ever seen it done. There is no reason to back up your game. If you have a problem, contact GI and they will get it going again. In my opinion the people ranked in the 100 either spend tons of cash or back up their game. But really I don't care either way, I just play my own game.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
You don't need greenies for QLs. Fly to Bangalore, Berkeley, Edmonton, Novobirisk, Perth with turboprops, use fuel for instant return and golden dice. You will end up with probably 10-15 QLs. Spend some time getting landing lamps - neighbor gifts and/or flights to Turkish Coast.

Used to be using golden dice while visiting neighbors' planetariums gave really great drops rates. Now - not so much. Many of us have stockpiled large amounts of prep from those golden dice days. :D:D:D But with daily visits to 60 planetariums, (more than that if you have Friend in Need), you can still get 10-15 preps per day. So maybe you can't do 100 launches every week, but every 2-3 weeks will still get you a lot of fuel.

When you have maybe 5-10 people in a launch, you don't need many points to take first place. With so many contributing points, 1 or 2 PEBs will do the trick. Just a matter of coordinating with other launch participants.
How do you have turbo props when people are completing 10000 flights a week with Condor's?

Top Bottom