Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance and cheating problems

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Planespotter85
Username
Josh-70
Surely all the in game fighting and name calling is destroying our game ..wheres ..
it all going to end folks ... What's the best solution doing away with alliances , people will name certain players but we are all guilty in one form or another .

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
They are enjoying their time as there are bugs in the game through which they are ahead of many players but they should know that real good player's are known once these bug's are fixed and there is a fair and equal ground for everyone, They can fly 100 Million Using these Tricks and Bug's and Dominate the entire rankings.
Top Alliances = 100% Cheaters.
I just hope that GI removes the rankings and introduce something else for rankings, which is beneficial for a fair player. For me Alliance Group Quests still remain the best option, Alliances will have to do their best to complete the task which seems possible instead of Competing with other Alliances many of whom are doing cheating.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
They are enjoying their time as there are bugs in the game through which they are ahead of many players but they should know that real good player's are known once these bug's are fixed and there is a fair and equal ground for everyone, They can fly 100 Million Using these Tricks and Bug's and Dominate the entire rankings.
Top Alliances = 100% Cheaters.
I just hope that GI removes the rankings and introduce something else for rankings, which is beneficial for a fair player. For me Alliance Group Quests still remain the best option, Alliances will have to do their best to complete the task which seems possible instead of Competing with other Alliances many of whom are doing cheating.
Agree, as I mentioned that before better would be rewarding based on milestones so everyone will have the same chance to win the prize. Same should apply for flying destinations.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z0qshf
Username
Tadas
Agree. All top alliance cheating. Top 2 alliance for example. Last week from beggining they have by 20 members on starting in 16 hours couple players done by 5 million passengers and they gone from alliance and sometimes coming back and in new week they again 20 doing the same. And all this photos are one big b*****t.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
I just don't see the point, maybe I am missing something.

Bragging rights? No, everyone knows they cheat.
Super Mystery bonuses and S3 planes? No, how many do you need?
Alliance maps? No, #1 gets 12 maps (ok, 1 QL too), after that maximum of 4 maps.
Sky Captain? 300 fuel? No, Red launches and adventure buildings for those.

DarekK

1600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
aDarekK
I'm playing AC since February 2013.
If I find some useful tip then I'm starting to use it. Am I a cheater?
If I have 10 buildings of the same type makes me a cheater?
If I found way to put ordinary plane to event hangar it makes me a cheater?
If I use backup to have possibility to restore game if it crash after update makes me a cheater?

I have never change time in my phone to make progress in game.
I have never change code in game to add any coins, greens or tokens.
I have never clone game or changed my friend code.
Now I'm using bonuses and doing at least 124 flights everyday (with 10 Condors S3 and 9 Condrors S1).
I have enought passengers to do that. Please don't call me a cheater. It is not fair.

18451970_1536898459674430_1811652712_o.jpg

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04usv6vf
Username
TyrionGOT
Honestly it´s a philosophical question. In my view there is a huge grey zone between using bugs and cheating.
You can do it in a small way, just for you to generate coins or experience faster, to get the items you want or as prevention for broken planes.
Maybe it hurts GI a little bit because they are calculating that you spend real money for all these actions. It has no influence on the rest AC community.
On the other way you can do it in a bigger and more organized way. By using the same bugs you take more impact on the whole AC community, especially shown in the Alliance rankings

If I use backup to have possibility to restore game if it crash after update makes me a cheater?

Now I'm using bonuses and doing at least 124 flights everyday (with 10 Condors S3 and 9 Condrors S1).
I have enought passengers to do that. Please don't call me a cheater. It is not fair.

View attachment 7138
If you were moving 200-300,000 or more passengers a day, and only had 119 stars, I would be tempted to call you a cheater. But with over 1000 stars, it's pretty obvious you are actually making those flights - so no, I wouldn't call you a cheater.

Sometimes I think GI adds those little bugs just to make the game more interesting.:D:D:D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z0qshf
Username
Tadas

View attachment 7138
how ypu will call players who doing 5 millions pazsengers in half day?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
how ypu will call players who doing 5 millions pazsengers in half day?

they could be either cheating or just spending alot of cash to speed up flights.
It could be done but you would need to spend alot of money and be basically doing nothing but playing the game for 4-5 hours straight.
Most players do not want or have the time to spend the money and time playing for several hours. At the higher levels flights take between 6 - 12 hours flying.

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
a
they could be either cheating or just spending alot of cash to speed up flights.
It could be done but you would need to spend alot of money and be basically doing nothing but playing the game for 4-5 hours straight.
Most players do not want or have the time to spend the money and time playing for several hours. At the higher levels flights take between 6 - 12 hours flying.
Condor = 12 hours
Condor S3 = 40 % faster = just over 7 hours
Add Weathervane = 35 % faster = 4+ hours
Add Jetpack = automatic fuel catalyst.

A S3 condor with bonuses can return in less than 4 hours (some of the math gurus can probably calculate the exact time).

Just saying it's very possible if you're at Superman level. There are very few that would qualify, AJ and DareKK are 2 I would put in that league.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Condor S3 with Weathervane takes 3h14m, With Jet pack, There are 3 Speed ups of 35 Minutes (Not sure), So a Condor S3 with Weathervane and Jet Pack takes 1h29m(Would appreciate if someone can confirm it).Make sure to have enough Green's in stock as it takes 5 Green's to repair a Condor or else you will have to wait 24 Hour's.
My strategy is to gather 5 more Condor S3 in June and I would say it to everyone do as much Alliance flights as well besides adventure and space.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Condor S3 with Weathervane takes 3h14m, With Jet pack, There are 3 Speed ups of 35 Minutes (Not sure), So a Condor S3 with Weathervane and Jet Pack takes 1h29m(Would appreciate if someone can confirm it).Make sure to have enough Green's in stock as it takes 5 Green's to repair a Condor or else you will have to wait 24 Hour's.
My strategy is to gather 5 more Condor S3 in June and I would say it to everyone do as much Alliance flights as well besides adventure and space.
It's not about plane type, it's about flight lenght (in normal mode) - 6h flight with weathervane, jetpack and s3 type plane fly for 1:34, Black falcon is at 47 minutes (also 700 passengers per hour and half).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z0qshf
Username
Tadas
I understand about the time and bonuses. Just somebody doing millions in hours every week and i think is cheating and its my opinion. To AJ i believe a lot of fair players are in your sid WONT STOP

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I understand about the time and bonuses. Just somebody doing millions in hours every week and i think is cheating and its my opinion. To AJ i believe a lot of fair players are in your sid WONT STOP

No one is disagreeing with you on the fact that they are most probably cheating. Just pointing out that if you have the time and money it could possibly be done.

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001
Honestly, I couldn't care less about the rankings. I wish there are other ways to get the Alliance maps. As far as I know, right now, the only way to get them is through Alliance rankings. Arg... hate it.
Couldn't have put it better. Right now I always lead the alliance every week but for now frankly I'd rather just stay here and get my gift box every week because I don't want to compete in the rankings the way they are currently set up.

Froggies Paradise

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Froggiesparadise
Username
Froggiesparadise
I would like to share some thoughts here:

1. Fair play can only be achieved when all players are respectfully treated in the same way. Even if these players were using the advantages (bugs) of the game in the past.
The really bad apples will disappear automaticaly as we say in Dutch.
2. A more balanced playing field could be achieved if the Alliance system is equalized. Bugs are part of the problem and only if they are solved equilisation is feasible.
3. Helping friends could be the true fundament for a long lasting game and joy.
4. The challenges in the game should be high enough to make them difficult but not impossible or only possible by buying your way in.

Top Bottom