Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance and cheating problems

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
they could be either cheating or just spending alot of cash to speed up flights.
It could be done but you would need to spend alot of money and be basically doing nothing but playing the game for 4-5 hours straight.
Most players do not want or have the time to spend the money and time playing for several hours. At the higher levels flights take between 6 - 12 hours flying.
No way to do that with cash.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
To all those who are blaming me :-
1) You say I am a Cheater - I have done what darekk has said in his post, I use Bonuses to fly as fast as possible, Some say that I got to level 80 so fast because of cheating but no one saw that I was collecting red Launch Collections From last 2 Months, I had 4k Red Launch Collections and with Jar of Diogenes, It took me 3-4 Hour's to reach level 80. I am a cheater because I fly Millions but when other's do it, it is said they are using bug's which GI created, And some say I put 1200 Fuel in 10 Seconds, Show me proof or get your timer correct because I can't remember putting 1200 Launch Fuel in 10 Seconds. A guy says that Super QL is Cheating and I used it so I was Cheater, It was a bug where I used my 5 QLs at same time. Even after using this Super QL bug, I hardly took first place in Launches and did my best to help out other player's so that they can get Token's and Fuel.
Not only that even if I get bug's, I try my best not to screw up Normal Destination Rankings, So that fair player's can get their deserved spot. I have always tried my best to help out anyone but sadly I cannot help everyone. Some player's are those whom I never knew, They are just doing this because they got to heard from someone that I am a cheater.

2) Moderator - Yes I am a Moderator for GI for their Facebook page, They say that I Hide Comments which are made against me, I should say better check your knowledge on Facebook Bots because if you put any words like Cheating in your comments then it will get hidden automatically, I never hide any comment if you make against me. Another blame is that I bully other's for being a moderator and get them blocked, why in the world I will ever get a fair player blocked? Am I mad or GI is crazy enough to just listen to me and block them? When I report player's, They are firstly checked by GI thoroughly and they are banned Only if they are found cheating, I Report player's Only on some basis, Like last week I found out that owner of Laguna Alliance has 40+ Level 6 Hangars, So I reported him, I think that's how it works with normal Player's as well, They see something suspicious and they report it to GI, That's what I am doing, I never report any player that I think is Fair Player. And if you still think that I take advantage of being a moderator, Just show me a proof where I am bullying others and I will quit because Even GI hates it when their Moderators do this kind of Stuff. Please don't see Moderator as Evil Guys, We are here to help player's not to bully them.
Sorry guys but Shame on you, You have Cheaters in your own group and you are saying it to me. Do anything you want to but I won't stop because I know I am not a cheater.

Last edited:
To me a cheater is someone who breaks the code either by software manipulation or jailbreaking devices.

Using bugs in a game I don't see as cheating.

As far back as every game I've played there are bugs, back in Crash Bandicoot days there were hidden bugs which could be used, in tomb raider there were hidden bugs and lots lots more games I have played.

On AC I've used bugs, I've used the PEB bugs, the store bug, the F3/F1 bugs - does that make me a cheater - no way. Cheaters break the code and abuse the game. I've famously disagreed with some of the things said on the Facebook page but I also disagree with my work colleagues and my wife sometimes - that's all down to personal opinions.

Cheaters break the game code and abuse the game - I have never thought that the likes of @AJ or @DarekK do that. They play the game to its maximum and get the most out of it. Do people get jealous of that - yeah some probably do because they see others progressing faster. We all joined this forum to get help, many of us would have found this forum to get bugs to help with the gameplay.

The biggest problem I can see with alliances is that the majority do not get the chance to get in the rankings and then get the maps. The bonus's can be got in other ways but the maos are specific to rankings.

Cheaters will always be around and true gamers will report them, developers will try to stop them but they come back.

Like everyone that plays this game, you cant tell me you have never ever used these bugs to help you in the game, come on are you going say to self inside your own head no im not going do that or im going to to be deamed as a cheater!!!! yes you do it of course you do its makes easy for you . Windows players seam to be very unlucky as i dont find any of these bugs work for me.
i have been playing this game since the app went live back then, i also have helped GI in my spare time catch cheaters, in the world rankings back then these so called players used a cheat engine to change there template, giving them self's loads of everything so they can trash the rankings, i used to catch so many and they where blocked the same day, this will go on and on. Where there is away it is in human nature to cheat. So all i can say is we should all be lucky that we all have a great community of players and we should get on and help each other and stop all this rubbish, life is to short guys and worst things are happening out there be lucky and have fun, Respect to you all :cool: and o ya if anyone has any elevators i need some :D

Last edited:

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
Like everyone that plays this game, you cant tell me you have never ever used these bugs to help you in the game, come on are you going say to self inside your own head no im not going do that or im going to to be deamed as a cheater!!!! yes you do it of course you do its makes easy for you . Windows players seam to be very unlucky as i dont find any of these bugs work for me.
i have been playing this game since the app went live back then, i also have helped GI in my spare time catch cheaters, in the world rankings back then these so called players used a cheat engine to change there template, giving them self's loads of everything so they can trash the rankings, i used to catch so many and they where blocked the same day, this will go on and on. Where there is away it is in human nature to cheat. So all i can say is we should all be lucky that we all have a great community of players and we should get on and help each other and stop all this rubbish, life is to short guys and worst things are happening out there be lucky and have fun, Respect to you all :cool: and o ya if anyone has any elevators i need some :D
High Speed Elevators for Terminal 11? Coming your way. (y)

Device
  1. Android
All the explainations by AJ show him he understand all the game picture.

1. Super QL, it is not cheat, it was a bug. We can activate 1 game 5 QL at the same time. I used it too, used 5 QL everyday.
2. Increasing Level, using Lucky Cap +50% of flight experience, and Jar of Diogenes doble exp of any actions completed. So if you have a lot of Lunar Rover, Infrared Telescope or a lot of Water World Collections, it will be 2000 exp and 4000 exp.
IMG_6018.JPG

IMG_6017.JPG

IMG_6019.JPG

I dont even collect this collections, and will collect 1 by 1 before I start a launch.
So, be smart using bonus. Oh, 1 more thing.
I have some boxes too, unopen.
IMG_6021.JPG
IMG_6020.JPG

3. As a moderator, AJ must be payed by greenies or bonuses or something in the game.
He has more than us.

To be compared, if I have these, than AJ must has more. And these why he can fly a lot.

IMG_6023.JPG
IMG_6022.JPG

So, I hope no more hates in the game. And I hope you all not call me cheater. They are my resources with the hardwork, even bug need a hardwork.

Thank you.
From One who not love AJ and also not hate AJ
:p:p:p

Last edited:

1. Super QL, it is not cheat, it was a bug. We can activate 1 game 5 QL at the same time. I used it too, used 5 QL everyday.
2. Increasing Level, using Lucky Cap +50% of flight experience, and Jar of Diogenes doble exp of any actions completed. So if you have a lot of Lunar Rover, Infrared Telescope or a lot of Water World Collections, it will be 2000 exp and 4000 exp.
View attachment 7140
View attachment 7142
View attachment 7143
View attachment 7145 View attachment 7144
3. As a moderator, AJ must be payed by greenies or bonuses or something in the game.
He has more than us.

To be compared, if I have these, than AJ must has more. And these why he can fly a lot.

View attachment 7147 View attachment 7146

So, I hope no more hates in the game. And I hope you all not call me cheater. They are my resources with the hardwork, even bug need a hardwork.

Thank you.
wow wow loads of stuff, you guys are sitting on a gold mine of goodies, so i have a load, but not like this. Please lets stop all this rubbish like Robbie talks about, respect to Robbie to show what he has and now we know(y)

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
We all use good bugs if we learn that they exist in the game, and sometimes we get hit by bad bugs and suffer, or even lose the entire game...

This forum is for exchanging help, support and tips to improve our AC game playing. I don't like to see it being used as a place to accuse other players cheating or used for unpleasant exchanges.

If you suspect any cheating that hurt you game, report it to GI and let GI investigate. IMHO, it is GI's responsibility to design the game that can prevent cheating and detect/block cheaters.

Let's just play AC and be supportive of each other in this great forum.

Izabelka81

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer

View attachment 7140
View attachment 7142
View attachment 7143
View attachment 7145 View attachment 7144
He has more than us.

View attachment 7147 View attachment 7146

Thank you.

:greedy:

@Robby Kusuma i want you to share some of your goodies with me!!!! Thanks!:love:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
We all use good bugs if we learn that they exist in the game, and sometimes we get hit by bad bugs and suffer, or even lose the entire game...

This forum is for exchanging help, support and tips to improve our AC game playing. I don't like to see it being used as a place to accuse other players cheating or used for unpleasant exchanges.

If you suspect any cheating that hurt you game, report it to GI and let GI investigate. IMHO, it is GI's responsibility to design the game that can prevent cheating and detect/block cheaters.

Let's just play AC and be supportive of each other in this great forum.
Very nice and good words. I sign that! (y)

Top Bottom