Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Airport City World Map

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Can someone on the members forum tell me if all the helicopter destinations are on the world map? The map has become so cluttered it is difficult to find and then click on a destination, because of the overlap.

Free2Play - can something be done about the overlap on the world map? Not just the helicopter destinations, but also the plane flight destinations.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:
Can someone on the members forum tell me if all the helicopter destinations are on the world map? The map has become so cluttered it is difficult to find and then click on a destination, because of the overlap.

Free2Play - can something be done about the overlap on the world map? Not just the helicopter destinations, but also the plane flight destinations.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
The helicopter destinations not on the map.
I suggest to add search on the map and free2play look to my suggestion hope in the future GI do it it will help too much by add the first three letters and it will zoom to the city similar to google maps.
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/add-search-to-the-map.19421/

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Husam - @Davescharf - @luxurycat - Free2Play

I think the world map really does need looking at afresh. In the three years I have been playing this game, the world map has remained mostly the same. The clutter and overlap will need to be sorted out, perhaps a zoom feature would solve this problem, and a country and destination search facility would be useful. These two additions would be two positive steps forward.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Free2Play - when you have some time, could you please read through this thread. I find the world map is really very cluttered, and difficult to read, with overlapping plane flight destinations. A search options would be very useful. Also, could all the helicopter destinations be added to the world map, and it would be good to identify planes from helicopters - many thanks.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Free2Play - are there any plans to look at the world map?

It has really become very cluttered, and difficult to read, with overlapping plane flight destinations. A search options would be very useful. Also, could all the helicopter destinations be added to the world map, and it would be good to identify planes from helicopters - many thanks.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
Free2Play - are there any plans to look at the world map?

It has really become very cluttered, and difficult to read, with overlapping plane flight destinations. A search options would be very useful. Also, could all the helicopter destinations be added to the world map, and it would be good to identify planes from helicopters - many thanks.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
be nice if they had a search function for that also

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I vaguely recall that you could zoom in and out to enable individual destinations to be seen. I don't quite know why this was dropped during the last upgrades.

Yet another bug ?

Regards
Harcourt

I'm not sure, in all honesty, I do not recall it, but I could be wrong. The world map has been overlooked for too long, while other aspects of the game have been improved and the game as a whole has moved on. It really does need looking at.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I'm not sure, in all honesty, I do not recall it, but I could be wrong. The world map has been overlooked for too long, while other aspects of the game have been improved and the game as a whole has moved on. It really does need looking at.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Mine is still there. I just use the roll button on the mouse on my desktop. I don't know about windows phone, laptop or notebook.

That's what I used to do. But it doesn't work for me anymore !!:(
(Windows 10 on Laptop)

Regards
Harcourt
Scroll wheel works for me on my desktop. Tablet works with the finger spread and pinch. Laptop I don't know - I tried using the touch pad with "cntrl" or "shift", but it didn't do anything reliably - sometimes zoomed, sometimes didn't - so I use a mouse on my laptop.

@Captain WH Rollins , you’re going to be popular tagging Ivan in every second post! :wideyed:
:ROFLMAO:

The zoom function certainly still works on iOS devices.

143 destinations from 75 countries plus 3 destinations ( arctic station, anarctica, north observatory ) without specific country. Imagine, if all destinations would be seen there!
Wow, you peaked my curiosity there. I found South Obs. fairly quickly in Chile but it took me aaaages to find Nth Obs!! I thought I was going crazy:wacky:.

Top Bottom