Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Age of Ash

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agq2ssb
Username
mod
With regards to drops.
Only got two CW items after 10 days or so .
However I have noticed that I am getting old drops from these destinations instead.
For example deicer is dropping from Iceland!
Anyone else noticed this?
Maybe this is why nothing from the CW collection is dropping?
I'm on Android.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I got my 3 CW collection - 173 flights to Bali and 120 to LA, now waiting for last 2 rocks to drop.
GI told me that they will not give me reward for completing the event when my game was broken - got 60 greenies for compensation.
Total costs for whole event:
4 times golden dice (one more then I would usually spent for regular visiting friends). 4 dices, 3 sky captains, 4 spy glass, 2 vintage weathervanes, 2 family tickets and 1 alarm clock).
Used 2 planes - 1 turboprop and 1 jet - 10 of each item needed for repair of plane.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ywil1i
Username
Yos
DAILY USE: spy glass / Dice / large Oil Qty >>> Weekly drop count = ZERO, NADA, ZIPPO

There were several people who reported success on CW collection using gold dice or some combination with gold dice. And Gigamon tested other two options. Painful experience for him but probably very useful information for others. It seems CW items are defined as collectible and not quest or regular, so golden dice should be the right boost.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
finally dropped a Polyurethane 1-1-1-1-1, being optimistic w/ 3+ days left
try tomorrow with only turboprop (depends how many landing lamps you have) and 1 jet (second least fuel to spend). 1 Bogota takeoff takes same amount of fues as instant return of turboprop. Use dice, golden dice and spy glass (sky capt if you have one). Try to land planes with fuel. Try to do as many flights as you can. It takes me 2x 6hours bonuses to do full 3 collections.

With regards to drops.
Only got two CW items after 10 days or so .
However I have noticed that I am getting old drops from these destinations instead.
For example deicer is dropping from Iceland!
Anyone else noticed this?
Maybe this is why nothing from the CW collection is dropping?
I'm on Android.
That's normal to get Deicer from Iceland because it's a flight item and that drop are often or always

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w 6 l n f r b
Username
Akims
try tomorrow with only turboprop (depends how many landing lamps you have) and 1 jet (second least fuel to spend). 1 Bogota takeoff takes same amount of fues as instant return of turboprop. Use dice, golden dice and spy glass (sky capt if you have one). Try to land planes with fuel. Try to do as many flights as you can. It takes me 2x 6hours bonuses to do full 3 collections.
Go Kesh Go!!!

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hi Ivan,

Any tips for us before we all go insane?

1. Bonuses do work as usual for all flights. If the chances are low for any given item, you might not notice it immediately (the description will not change from "almost never" to "almost never, but twice more often"), but in the long run you'll notice it.
2. You didn't miss any animation, the volcano hasn't exploded yet.
3. Your citizens will be saved by the government even if you run out of time. (well, Airport City is a game, your mileage may vary in real life).

Last edited:

kurimon100

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
PC:206zg3ze
Username
iPad:Subkurimom PC:kurimother
\(^O^)/ CW collection stepped forward finally. 1-2-4-1-3 in Windows PC.
(´д`) But CW is stagnant 4-3-1-0-2 in iPad3.............

I think seasoned players need to re-evaluate how they play the game, since GI probably tweaked the game to remove advantage of seasoned players over new players.
  • Bigger planes definitely no longer has an advantage / better drpos.
  • Higher level players probably had their drop rate odds reduced.
Compare the performance of my two games BaliOS (Level 70) and b5li (Level 47).

b5li had 2 CW drops from flying to LA a week before BaliOS even got anything.

Despite flying more planes (12 vs 6), using / buying more bonuses, and building Insitute of Volcanology one full week earlier, BaliOS only managed 27 drops and 1 Mineral collection, while b5li started producing Jack Hammers 1 week later, but already had 30 drops and completed 3 Mineral collection​

Using a lot of fuel to speed up flights to Bali & LA do give CW drops, and this is probably the only way to get enough CW drops before the quest expire in 3 days.

Last edited:

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Drop rates are the same for everyone. Difference is that all destination have same drop rate (2h or 9h flight). It's players decision to pick a plane. I saw many platers fly to destinations where more fuel and passengers are required and my opinion is that this is wrong strategy. I had troubles with my game. Week delay, then game broke with empty city virus, then only week left to complete the event. And I managed to complete it today using strategy described earlier in my posts.

Top Bottom