Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.8 update

Hey,
first of all thanks for reporting the recent issues, it is an immense help. I totally understand your frustration. At the moment I've wrote the issues were not game breaking it was not clear yet how much of those were in place. There's an official annoucement coming on our Facebook page in a bit, I'll sum it up here.
  • Because of the App Store delay with our iOS update, we'll extend special event everywhere for a day
  • We're working on an update with fixes for gifts, and some minor others
Obviously, there's an internal investigation why the feature that was designed as an UX improvement was greenlighted by QA in the sad state you see.
Everytime there is an update I always get excited and this one was no different as it always brings new things and feel and so far there are things I like and I wish you you keep up the good work.
I like:
  • The take all gifts button this is revolutionary!
  • The gift list box
  • The information on where to acquire the gift
  • The information on where the gift is used
  • The new daily reward system

We need:
  • The delete all gifts button
  • The whole gifting experience to be user friendly like the previous version was
  • Increase of probability of an item drop
  • 50 greens per week for 2 months
I also didn't log a fault because it is depressing (you need the mental strength and divine intervention) to have exchanges with those guys at help desk and an overhaul of this department to be user friendly will be highly welcome, because not all the faults are due to the player's internet connection reliability and another thing to note, those people in support must have the knowledge base of this game they must know this game in and out and a point in contention is the daily reset bug, it is pointless to be told you will get a reply in 24 hrs when the reset is in 24 hours and a hot button of sorts should be used in such circumstances but no you log a reset fault today and sometime next week you are asked if you have been helped.

All in all I and most probably most of us here on this forum greatly appreciate having you here, keep up the good work and don't forget the 50 greenies.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Everyone will be putting A or AA or AAA in front of their names to be first. If it's planned quite honestly it is stupid! Except me my name is Madge and will stay as Madge not a.madge or amadge. Own your name.

exactly! couldn't have said it any better! that's why I start gifting from "W" :p:LOL::ROFLMAO:

also no amount of A's will automatically put a player on the favorites list :p:ROFLMAO:

C

c4cache

I feel sorry for all of you who have put real money into what I thought was a pretty cool game, I'm only out I think$20 and that's all it will ever be. If GI runs things like this (gifting, limited gifts, limited collection, and back to back events so you spend more$$$$) I am out! all I can really say is this is just dumb!

(n)
Hey,
first of all thanks for reporting the recent issues, it is an immense help. I totally understand your frustration. At the moment I've wrote the issues were not game breaking it was not clear yet how much of those were in place. There's an official annoucement coming on our Facebook page in a bit, I'll sum it up here.
  • Because of the App Store delay with our iOS update, we'll extend special event everywhere for a day
  • We're working on an update with fixes for gifts, and some minor others
Obviously, there's an internal investigation why the feature that was designed as an UX improvement was greenlighted by QA in the sad state you see.
Absolute total respect for you to come on here and explain (y)

It must frustrate the hell out of some of you in the team to read the feedback on the development of the game. Your testing team and internal reporting system must be flawed in some way as this is not the first time that a release has created immediate issues.

Please keep working on the game and give us more quest etc but double check what your testers report back to you all :ROFLMAO:

PS - alliance flights are not counting again :banghead::banghead:

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Im waiting for that bug fix. I may be the only person who has not updated my game. For now, I'll pass up neighbor visits; quick and efficient gifting is too important

It's at least a name not a concoction to get you first in the list.

I avoid A's for that reason. My gifting starts at B.
Isn’t it funny how the brain automatically rejects a scenario when people think (know) they’re trying to be manipulated. I hate this practice as well. If I have a 50/50 choice of gifting to a normal name or an artificially manufactured name with a’s at the start, the stats immediately become 10/90 as to where it gets sent.

GI employs sound engineers for this game? :eek: Almost feel bad for playing muted. :whistle: Next batch of greens I buy is for Vlad the sound guy... (y):p:D
I’ve started many new AC games over the last few years and it catches me every time. My ears scream as my finger instinctively flies to the bottom right corner of the screen, desperately trying to make it stop.

ah ah ah :D !

I discovered that there is sound on AC just few weeks ago ! ! I never heard it !
It is not against you Mr. Sound Engineer !
I think the sound man should take note. if you do a few actions in succession, it sounds like a bad chamber music orchestra (even the best chamber music is horrible) on LSD.

Top Bottom