Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.17 update

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
For the rest of us was a long long long time ago! Maybe thats why russian groups are always at the top of alliance flights! Slight advantage!!!
Facebook ratings are only among those who play on Facebook, the same goes for VK. No one from social networking sites can possibly interfere with mobile versions.

So you have to handle 3 different rating tables for everything from alliance flights to event tables to map destinations. ?!
Well, we had even worse case when I joined AC: Win10 players were not able to exchange gifts and compete in the rankings with iOS/Android players. Now only social networks have their own ranking.

Nobrakes88

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04457ompx
Username
CTB78X
For the rest of us was a long long long time ago! Maybe thats why russian groups are always at the top of alliance flights! Slight advantage!!!
Well the league system is also different and is within each platform, like mobile, windows etc I'm on VK, let me show you what I mean different. (I dont cheat).
Also the drop rate here is very impressive, and I have luck with the mystery bonus, lel I unboxed 2 Sky captains.

Attachments

• titanium.PNG
    titanium.PNG
    979.8 KB · Views: 250
Top Bottom