Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.16 update

I have about 3000 snowflakes which should safely put me in Platinum league (2500+), but I'm still sitting in Titanium. Same goes for other players in my league, #1 has over 5000 and still in Titanium too.

Platinium is the only league which is limited to 100 player only.
It means that the requirement to go in this league is increasing all along the day...

For all others leagues, you come in as soon as you reach the indicated level.
The titanium indicate the level to have at the reset time in the morning (and I'm even not really sure of that).

EDIT: Thanks @Madge59230 ! Yes, I was meaning Platinium !

Last edited:
Titanium is the only league which is limited to 100 player only.
It means that the requirement to go in this league is increasing all along the day...

For all others leagues, you come in as soon as you reach the indicated level.
The titanium indicate the level to have at the reset time in the morning (and I'm even not really sure of that).
My titanium league has 261 players. Think you mean platinum!

I had that same problem a couple of events ago - it was apparently a server problem. I learned to check the little "i" button to be sure the item was showing before landing planes. If not, I just waited a couple of minutes, and it was back.
That was the weird thing about it, it showed I was connected and snowflakes were showing up, it was just when it went to the counter it would count then immediately revert to zero.

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
i noticed a couple of delta guest planes only dropped 1 snowflake instead of 9 - could that be a bug?

I took a closer look and supposed that it's meant to be. Some guest planes just come with only 1 snowflake.

snowflake.jpg

With regard to some people not getting snowflakes from planes (guest or your own). One thing I noticed during the last event, and maybe the one before is that if your game is not connected to the internet you will not get event points. As my internet is rubbish currently I am getting disconnected quite a lot. Sometimes it takes a while for the game to connect again. You can either restart the game or attempt to interact with one your neighbors (not Maden / Small village) and it will attempt to restore the connection.

Hope this helps.

With regard to some people not getting snowflakes from planes (guest or your own). One thing I noticed during the last event, and maybe the one before is that if your game is not connected to the internet you will not get event points. As my internet is rubbish currently I am getting disconnected quite a lot. Sometimes it takes a while for the game to connect again. You can either restart the game or attempt to interact with one your neighbors (not Maden / Small village) and it will attempt to restore the connection.

Hope this helps.
That's what I thought - but I did speed check of my internet when it was happening (no snowflakes showing in the information button) - speed greater than 55mbps. My 2nd computer, with the same internet connection, was dropping snowflakes left & right, as was my android game on the same internet. I think we may occasionally lose connection with the GI server (too many people playing the game??), seems to go in and out. The snowflakes usually show back up again within a few minutes.

Still waiting for a reply as why Gi needs to see all our email addresses.
Only got the email request on android, not on windows PC. I wonder if it has to do with being sure we have a google account with google play. I know in the past GI support has said they won't support a game that wasn't downloaded through google play (like an apk) - maybe that has something to do with it??? I was tempted to try to enter a different email address rather than my google play address, but I was afraid I'd lose my game. :wideyed::wideyed::wideyed: Watching closely for any new spam!

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Only got the email request on android, not on windows PC. I wonder if it has to do with being sure we have a google account with google play. I know in the past GI support has said they won't support a game that wasn't downloaded through google play (like an apk) - maybe that has something to do with it??? I was tempted to try to enter a different email address rather than my google play address, but I was afraid I'd lose my game. :wideyed::wideyed::wideyed: Watching closely for any new spam!
I created a gmail and google account for each game with a slight change on each google account

volly

150+ Star Club
Known bugs found on my game:
1. The last chance sale window that pops up trying to get you to buy gold. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD get rid of that thing. I close it and a minute later it comes back. Like 7 times in 10 minutes. It claims if you close it you can't get it anymore. NOT TRUE. It is a nag from hell. Why would I buy gold from it when I get more gold in an hour if I just wait anyway and harvest it from my city?
2. Buttons to launch flights or gifts don't always work. It isn't my tablet. This game is the only app that experiences this behavior on my tablet. I have to tap on the button or control in some cases many times to get it to work. I can see the button change color but nothing will happen.
3. you receive gifts then when you go down the list to send something back to a specific person and send the gift to them, the list will reset itself to the top. When you have 90 people to pick from, that is annoying.
4. When you click on a hanger to send a flight, many times a different hanger will be the one that the flight is sent from.
5. visitors only show up if I visit another area of the game like a different city then return.
6. clicking the 3 times on a grid square in the forest doesn't always work. I've zoomed in to make sure this was not my fault. It is the game not behaving correctly.
7. Clicking on a cloud doesn't always work. Sometimes it doesn't respond at all.

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
That's what I thought - but I did speed check of my internet when it was happening (no snowflakes showing in the information button) - speed greater than 55mbps. My 2nd computer, with the same internet connection, was dropping snowflakes left & right, as was my android game on the same internet. I think we may occasionally lose connection with the GI server (too many people playing the game??), seems to go in and out. The snowflakes usually show back up again within a few minutes.

Agree ... it is not the user's internet connection per se ... it is the connection with the GI server. I experienced a few times yesterday where the competition window didn't update for more than 30 minutes. I also occasionally notice that when I switch back and forth between windows (i.e. do some work, switch over to game for play time, switch back to work, etc.) it can take some time for the connection to the GI server to reconnect.

In the example below, it took almost 30 minutes for the snowflake count 8719 match my snowflake count in the ranking.

AC Holiday Rush Competition.gif

Top Bottom