Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.16 update

The new UI for the Flights menu looks great! Good job AC team!

Is there any wish list for the 7.0 major update? If it's not too late I would like to ask for two new features:
- Cosmic Fuel Station upgrade that would produce PEBs from smaller launch items (just as the heli items are produced) and
- batch opener of launch/ map/ collection boxes - an option to open e.g. the first 10/100 boxes or all at once

I would be more than happy to see those features in the game one day.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ygn6mm
Username
Jostein
The new UI for the Flights menu looks great! Good job AC team!

Is there any wish list for the 7.0 major update? If it's not too late I would like to ask for two new features:
- Cosmic Fuel Station upgrade that would produce PEBs from smaller launch items (just as the heli items are produced) and
- batch opener of launch/ map/ collection boxes - an option to open e.g. the first 10/100 boxes or all at once

I would be more than happy to see those features in the game one day.
The Cosmic fuel station upgrade dont realy have to make PEB. Anything with a shorter cooldown than two hours would be helpfull!

Top Bottom