Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.16 update

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xvr12e
Username
AceGG
Hey everyone!
Here we are again with update coming your way next week.

A3xTmmMJDMTASljGEjjUufbmsyP1Z1.png

Xe4qumJNv4sCFCa6PnnPowY6zSlkUp.png

• Holiday Rush special event with a new reward building: Shopping Mall
  • Collect Snowflakes during the event and participate in the event ratings
  • Use Snowflakes to purchase bonuses and Mystery Super Buildings in the event shop; this will be the last event this year to feature MSBs as rewards
  • One more building, Miracle Mill, will be available through direct purchase
  • New UI for the Flights menu; it's finally here, and I love it
  • Some bug fixes, as usual
ewtIwoHSSh3JneA77lGfKGwOynl0nF.png

6QjPvuPksLQDdzuLtvk3jGcVmKhEru.png

One more thing. Unfortunately, the 7.0 major update that we've hoped to deliver towards the end of the year, isn't happening in 2018. Although many of the team members work on it behind the scenes for several months already, it's not polished enough to be released yet. As of now, based on our current progress with it, we hope to release it in February, 2019.

The good news here is that we plan to do a private beta test of this update in January, 2019 with invitations sent to select Airport City players. Those will be able to send several invitations to other players themselves, which means that given a few hours/days everyone on the forum will be able to join it. The beta test will be limited to iOS devices due to tech limitations (sorry about that), but the update itself is coming to all mobile versions, of course.

That's it for now, more details concerning 7.0 update are coming in 2019, and I hope you'll enjoy those updates that we release between now and then (there're a few of them planned).

Cheers,
Ivan, and the Airport City team.
Why do you need to see our email address?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
On this new update, if you speed up a plane then tap on the hangar to send it off again, it just brings up the active list of planes already in flight and so to start a new flight you have to select what level you want and search for the flight - a bit of a nuisance.
So annoying indeed. Also, I got used to the automatic scrolling to the correct plane for speeding up if you click on one of the planes, but now instead it will just go to the top of the active planes list.

On this new update, if you speed up a plane then tap on the hangar to send it off again, it just brings up the active list of planes already in flight and so to start a new flight you have to select what level you want and search for the flight - a bit of a nuisance.
I mark the planes I am flying as favorites - only 1 click required to send them back out. No clicking on levels or scrolling for planes.

Some people when they updated, me included, were asked by google play, if we gave permission for airport city to know our email address, due to changes in T&C.

But its not automaic on all android games, so i for one dont quite get it!
Thanks Madge. I haven’t updated on android yet, just on iPad.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xvr12e
Username
AceGG
Maybe another way to find cheaters using two games in the same account.
They already have that information, 2 device IDs - 1 code. Some ppl got banned last event because of that, it was talked about in the forum. Apparently they have the proof, but can't be used in any euro court.

I'm still waiting for an answer: why Gi needs to see our email address?

Privacy is taken very seriously in EU.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
They already have that information, 2 device IDs - 1 code. Some ppl got banned last event because of that, it was talked about in the forum. Apparently they have the proof, but can't be used in any euro court.

I'm still waiting for an answer: why Gi needs to see our email address?

Privacy is taken very seriously in EU.
It's possible to have one device with 2 games too.

Top Bottom