Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - December 12, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The latest update for the items i need:
x1 Tunnel Freezer i received from many neighbors please who send me the last one post here or reply so other players will not send me again if you dont mind thanks :)
x3 Laser Rangefinder
x2 Fingerprint reader
x4 Stabilized Binoculars
x2 Podium
x5 Document Detector
x3 Lie Detector

Thank you
Good luck all (y)

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I´m also in need of tecnical pen, i´ll send you one and plz return to me ;)

I don't have anything from that level yet. Not sure what you'd get if I send in return. I'll be doing an upgrade here pretty soon, so should have some different gifts after I do that.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
40 gifts away for 24 hours. Siggy slightly updated. Gifting list slightly updated.

Thanks for the usual incoming. Always looking forward to the unusual incoming. :)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (11.50am GMT London)

I've just finished gifting all my 20 neighbours gifts for today, Friday 16th December, I've also updated my signature. Wish flyers well for today.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Thanks to all gifts i received for today :)
All my gifts out, tomorrow i will send back those they did not received today gift sure (y)
Again please check my signature for items you need me to send you before it will change my terminal construction is complete just i am waiting some items to open it and maybe
The list of items i send will be change.
Good luck all

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items
A gentle reminder that the next Blue Group Launch, takes place later on today at the usual time of 17:00 pm UDT/ 12:00 pm EST. This launch will be opened by @Harcourt (HA Gift to Harco) account and will remain open until the fuel gauge is full.

All launch places are open using only the following small resources - Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points). The maximum opening resource investment is 54 and QL's can be used.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Flyers (15.50pm GMT London)

With regards to the Small Oil Refinery (L1) - 15 max fuel increase - does any know how often it is supposed to pay out? So far, since purchase, it has been completely bone dry, not 1 barrel or 15 barrels have I seen. My old Duty Free Shop comes to mind at this point.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Good Evening Flyers (15.50pm GMT London)

With regards to the Small Oil Refinery (L1) - 15 max fuel increase - does any know how often it is supposed to pay out? So far, since purchase, it has been completely bone dry, not 1 barrel or 15 barrels have I seen. My old Duty Free Shop comes to mind at this point.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

The small oil refinery boosts your maximum fuel. In other words, before you had it, you may have had a limit of say, 135 fuel. When you built the oil refinery, you're maximum would increase to 155. So you actually don't get "barrels" of fuel like you do with the Fuel Station.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom