Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - December 12, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20shiqz9
Username
joeyzee
Hey everyone;

Thanks again to all who have gifted me - just a few more items to update my control tower and repair bay as noted below.

Successfully got that last greenie on the weekend so was able to get some more on-sale land. Now to get some more stars so that I can get after the longer distance flights. And then there is space...

cheers,

OB

D

Deleted member 5399

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @PeterNL
Gifting from night flyer1 from @Yos To @SactoDave himself
night flyer2 @crescent moon #2 to @WhatHappenedNow both lol
Knight Fliers @Snowee to @Airport Arne
night flyer2 and Knight Fliers will return to visit upon the dawn of the morrow.
Signature updated to reflect lol multiple building needs in Knight Fliers. I also could use a bit more neighbors. I have fuelX20 and if need be can make deliveries every other day, perhaps alternating or syncing with those on night flyer1 list.
I so much hate gifting to myself, as I feel like I'm denying at least two-6 of you every 2 days or so.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Good morning,
Thanks to the gifts i received :)
Please those i send them Lie Detector can you please send in return just x3 i need ;)
The same Document Detector can you send in return please i need x5.
Good luck all (y)

Thanks for the Lie Detector, but if I hit send in return you will get Explosives Detector as that is what I have in that slot.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (13.20pm GMT London)

@Harcourt - first of all my thanks for the Office Chair which I've just collected after a late morning snooze. My heart missed a brief beat when I could not at first locate the Office Chair in my warehouse. It is located at the very end instead of in alphabetical order. My thanks once again for the Office Chair.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
Good Morning Aviators (13.20pm GMT London)
My heart missed a brief beat when I could not at first locate the Office Chair in my warehouse. It is located at the very end instead of in alphabetical order. My thanks once again for the Office Chair.
I just had the same thing happen...mine is the very last item in my inventory. I'd never seen this happen before with an item.

No dont send Explosives Detector.
Send me Boring Machine i need a lot (y)
After you have enough Lie Detector check my signature for any items you need ;) i will keep sending you
Thanks
Hi - i've been sending you tunnel freezers, but can switch to lie detectors whilst I still have them?

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
I'm back! Thank you so much for the gifts received while I was gone. Will do my best to return but I realize this will be impossible. I've sent out 20 today and will send more when gifting window reopens.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
D

Deleted member 5399

Gifting Wednesday December 14th.
night flyer1 From @rocky to @Harcourt
night flyer2 As I was about to gift and cable tech outside disconnected wrong apartment. That's why back here 3 hours later. Now my stupid clock shows I cant gift til tonight at 6PM . Glad only a gifting issue but still..............Tech should walk around rest of day like this...........:bag:
Knight Fliers From from @Snowee to @Airport Arne

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom