Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - December 12, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
WOW - just had a look at the people I follow page, and see what you mean - that is brilliant and could make life so much easier. Which field do you ut your needs in? I am going to have a play over the next few days as I have not followed that many people before!
On your profile page look for "UPDATE YOUR STATUS" It only gives you 140+ characters, but sure gets the message across easier.:) We were discussing this on a thread and waiting for GI to do something better but...:(

On your profile page look for "UPDATE YOUR STATUS" It only gives you 140+ characters, but sure gets the message across easier.:) We were discussing this on a thread and waiting for GI to do something better but...:(
Ace - done it, hope it works ok, but a fab idea. Need everyone to adopt it!

Amit Choudhary

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zevsx0
Username
AM_Event Items
Hey! Can someone please sent me the items needed for Control Tower Level-10.
All needed items r mentioned below.
If u need anything in return feel free to add me and reply to this thread and tag me so that I can recognise u.
Thank you.

Hey! Can someone please sent me the items needed for Control Tower Level-10.
All needed items r mentioned below.
If u need anything in return feel free to add me and reply to this thread and tag me so that I can recognise u.
Thank you.

Hi @Amit Choudhary

I have sent an invite from my game Harcourt (Game name is Harco-item)

I can trade you Protractors for Drawing Boards

Regards
Harcourt

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Great idea @Mia ! I've been using the "Starred Conversation" page but that means checking each signature individually but this will be much easier to check if I am in a hurry.

I sent a friend request to Mia but that person is only level 8 so feel free to send one to me.

If anyone is interested, I start a conversation with people that I am actively trading with. I then "Star" that conversation and use the "Starred Conversation" page to check their signatures to see if they still need the item. It is time consuming but much easier than scrolling through the forum.

Last edited:

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Great idea @Mia ! I've been using the "Starred Conversation" page but that means checking each signature individually but this will be much easier to check if I am in a hurry.

I sent a friend request to Mia but that person is only level 8 so feel free to send one to me.

If anyone is interested, I start a conversation with people that I am actively trading with. I then "Star" that conversation and use the "Starred Conversation" page to check their signatures to see if they still need the item. It is time consuming but much easier than scrolling through the forum.
Believe me, this is so much easier, but only if we can get everyone on board :banghead: The original discussion started here : https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/easier-way-to-find-your-friends-not-solved.14323/

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
Good morning,
Thanks for the gift i received :) appreciated.
Please no more Tunnel Freezer I have more than enough (y)
If you can send me the items below will be good if not send me Navigation Module (y)

x2 Laser Rangefinder
x2 Fingerprint reader
x4 Stabilized Binoculars
x2 Podium
x5 Document Detector
x3 Lie Detector

Glazing Machine (lots)
Washing Machine (lots)
Centrifuge (lots)
Edge Banding Machine (lots)
Boring Machine (lots)
Hammer Drill (lots)

Thank you and Good luck
Hi @Husam i have document detector, add me to send it to you:)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom