Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space launches imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.

lfcawc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
I got bored and decided to launch a standard rocket launch for Dee and Ducks. If anyone wants an easy third place do feel free to join. I aim to launch within the next 2 hours. It is 20:00 GMT+1 or BST here in the uk.

Did the rocket launch? I came in 3rd but mine failed to take off once we reached 1600..

lfcawc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Just joined another launch belonging to debsh...only needed a few points and we completed it but mine never took off again!!

Restarted game and the rocket is gone but I am getting message about completing current launch..wonder do I have to do my own launch??

Device
  1. iPad
Did the rocket launch? I came in 3rd but mine failed to take off once we reached 1600..
Yes it launched successfully. Still has 20 hours to go before it lands. I do not understand how you could join another launch before this one had come back, even if it launched last night. I assume you are on the updated version of the game which needs 24 hours between launches, unlike the old version which took 3 minutes. I wouldn't try joining any other launches for 24 hours.

The only thing I can suggest is wait until I have got my launches back, reboot your game and see if your comes back too. You definitely put 174 points into my launch.

Edit: I posted this after your last message. I hope your own launch works. Fingers crossed.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
@ Steve
I purchased the last 2 SLC's and joined a launch. I don't have a lot of launch items at this point, so I will have to hitch a ride with neighbors until I can score some high point items.
Hi Becky (Mrstepot) - no worries, I also have all my four SLCs now, the last one dropped from a flight yesterday (thought it would be harder to get them but turns out they were dropping about 1 a day which is quite good) so I will be launching a Prometheus in the next day or so, I will let you know when I do and if you want to join feel free. I have enough to launch solo but would be good to get any help and save some items for a second launch. We will see!
Cheers,
Steve.

I think the GI servers were down earlier this morning as my launcher had returned but couldn't see it in my airport. Also Duke and the land expansion countdowns keep coming and going. Eventually it sorted itself out, (GI must have found out how to Alt/Cont/Del!!!), and I found my capsules.

IOS players only please who haven't already got the Astronomers Academy - Pakman & Pakman2 have started another Prometheus launch - 19 hours to go and 1200 points already in. Please note that Pakman2 started the launch, (which mainly has iPad neighbours). I would imagine that the majority of Android players must be well into their Launches with tdv sorting them out with SL Consoles.

Pakman

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi Steve, I have two SLC's at the moment to. I am waiting with my Jpjpjp2 launch so flip123 and Jpjpjp2 can help each other with points in case I can't join.... I will put a message on the forum when I am ready to launch.
Hi flip123, happy to launch with you when your games are ready, I am friends with flip123 and jpjpjp2 but not your jpjpjp game (get the promo error message when I try to add that game), will you be going for gold? Just tag me when your ready and what you are going for and then I if I see it and can launch then I will join you!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
I think the GI servers were down earlier this morning as my launcher had returned but couldn't see it in my airport. Also Duke and the land expansion countdowns keep coming and going. Eventually it sorted itself out, (GI must have found out how to Alt/Cont/Del!!!), and I found my capsules.

IOS players only please who haven't already got the Astronomers Academy - Pakman & Pakman2 have started another Prometheus launch - 19 hours to go and 1200 points already in. Please note that Pakman2 started the launch, (which mainly has iPad neighbours). I would imagine that the majority of Android players must be well into their Launches with tdv sorting them out with SL Consoles.

Pakman
Hi Pakman, I am thinking of doing my first Prometheus launch in a few hours (waiting on my last mini mission to be completed - take Michael Mitchells parents to the Canary Islands), once that's back I might jump into your launch just to get my Astronauts Academy, then I can help flip123 with my second launch later on when he is ready and the capsule from your launch is back.

If you complete your current launch before I join just tag me in a post and let me know you have launched, ill check in here before I try to join!

Cheers,
Steve.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Hi Becky (Mrstepot) - no worries, I also have all my four SLCs now, the last one dropped from a flight yesterday (thought it would be harder to get them but turns out they were dropping about 1 a day which is quite good) so I will be launching a Prometheus in the next day or so, I will let you know when I do and if you want to join feel free. I have enough to launch solo but would be good to get any help and save some items for a second launch. We will see!
Cheers,
Steve.
Steve
Congrats on getting your SLC's! Since we need 2000 points to launch Prometheus, I am sending as many flights as I can to the North and South observatories to try to stock up on launch items. I keep getting the junk items, but I am determined to keep trying! This game is a great lesson in patience! If I see your launch, I will definitely help. :) Becky

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Pakman just joined your launch! Will be my first Prometheus launch! :)
We are looking good for points 1522/2000 with 18:29:00 left. Are you planning to complete the launch slowly now by just adding in the regular stuff from now on? Also happy to do that and add in Liquid/Solid Fuel, Small Fuel Tanks, EBs and Additional Stabs.

Becky, Mrstepot, will happily join your next launch when you are ready. I can probably help out with about 1000+ points for that launch - just tag me here when you are ready!

Pakman just joined your launch! Will be my first Prometheus launch! :)
We are looking good for points 1378/2000 with 18:36 left. Are you going to just add in the rubbish stuff from now on until we launch?

Becky, Mrstepot, will happily join your next launch when you are ready. I can probably help out with about 1000+ points for that launch - just tag me here when you are ready!

Welcome aboard! I was planning to add in low value items for a few hours or so to let other join - see how it goes.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
FFS...just got time travellers and cheats cant reach for the stars!! I have never used a cheat!!!
lfcawc Hi - I had a very similar experience a few days ago - not exactly the same but many similar things. I ended up RESETTING my IPad2 internet connections. Went to SETTINGS > GENERAL > RESET > RESET NETWORK SETTINGS - Reset then re-established my WIFI connections/ password etc. Went back to the game and all was well. I do not know if this will resolve your situation but it certainly did correct mine. If you review my Posts you can read about the Problems I had. -- Bill --@Dee140157 LAX Chloe11111 I Fly 2 Pakman greensmith Happy Helen Colin Chew One Bad Day Mrstepot sgabor Hope this helps !!!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Badger fan
I just went to start a prometheus launch and didn't see any neighbors who had a launch started. Pakman, I didn't see yours (and I have you as a neighbor, although must be Pakman, not Pakman2). Oh well, I started my own launch in case anyone wants to join.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Question - is there any info available on what your need to do after you complete the 2nd Prometheus launch. I read something about Washington and cannot find it again ????? -- Bill --

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom