Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space launches imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Hi Mrstepot, no worries, thank you for providing a quick launch for me too! Without you having started it and letting me join and without any other help I probably would have only been launching about now.
After the launch I raced through the mini quests ... did the Newspapers, Aviation Museums, Cottages and got a Laser Cannon on my first flight to Tunguska (which I notice then disappears once you get it so no extra stars for me!) ... I used fuel to speed that flights return to get onto the next mini task ... but then ran out of visits to get the Astronomical Calculations from neighbors Research Labs!!! Doh!

So now I have to wait for the visit reset, complete that mission, do the flight to Washington and then ... I can reconstruct my fleet to have one more Jet and constantly fly to the Canary Islands for that Spaceship Launch Console before launching my Prometheus rocket ... phew!
How are you getting on Mrstepot?
Steve
You have made a lot of progress since our launch yesterday! I am stuck on the step of visiting neighbors' cottages. I will see how much of the mission I can complete when my game resets.
Initially, I thought I might be ready for my first Prometheus launch when others were launching for the second time. Lol! I am such a slowpoke! I might be joining their 5th launches instead! :)

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Pakman greensmith Dee140157 Colin Chew Chloe11111 One Bad Day LAX Mrstepot sgabor flip123 sportybear Jahuno. Rsorour Pilot2 Happy Helen
FYI - I have completed all quest for the Prometheus Launch !!!! (y) However, looking at my warehouse I need more items to reach the 2000 points. So today Wednesday, April 17th I will be flying to build up my supplies. Therefore I will be looking to launch tomorrow,Thursday, late AM (Approx 11:30AM EST). NOTE: I can either start the launch or join one underway either works for me. So please look for my post - here on this thread tomorrow morning :sleep: and tell me if you are ready to go ! Thanks ! Bill (y) PS I gotall the items without spending a greenie - Thanks Pakman ;) for the info !
billsnj
Bill, you are so far ahead of me that it will probably be days before I am ready to launch.
If a miracle occurs tonight, and I am ready to launch, I will let you know! :). Becky

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
anyone looking for a quick launch on LP1? - I can join you or I can start a new one - looking for a quick launch - but if you need gold no worries... just need to get rid of the LP1 launch sequence

Please tag me if you are interested....

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Steve
You have made a lot of progress since our launch yesterday! I am stuck on the step of visiting neighbors' cottages. I will see how much of the mission I can complete when my game resets.
Initially, I thought I might be ready for my first Prometheus launch when others were launching for the second time. Lol! I am such a slowpoke! I might be joining their 5th launches instead! :)
Hi Mrstepot, yeah, I had the guide up so I knew what I was clicking on and targeted each task (and I guess finally got lucky on drops - got Colonel Kurtz on the third cottage I clicked!) but finally ran out of visits to complete the Research Lab task, completed that last night and then flew to Washington, got the drop I needed on the second flight and now I am on the task to get the Space Launch Consoles! This last task will take a while as the SLC is "Very Seldom" on the Canary Islands (Jet), Nice (Delta) and Shanghai (Powerful Delta). I have 3 Jets, 2 Delta's and 1 Powerful Delta running to these locations and about to swap a Powerful Prop for another Jet shortly just for this task (12k coins sacrificed but it needs to be done!).
Once I get the SLC's then I am ready to launch the Prometheus - let me know how you are going as we can launch that one together if you are ready?

Also - I have 6 cottages in my city so you can get five cottage clicks if you visit, hopefully you will get Colonel Kurtz. However a tip for you: once you have the Colonel wait before you visit anyone else as you need to get the Laser Cannon from Tunguska (should be quick it is an 'Often' drop) and then you need to visit more neighbors to click on Research Labs ... that's the last 'neighbor' related task, after that it's just flights to get you to the point where you are flying for the SLC's.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
anyone looking for a quick launch on LP1? - I can join you or I can start a new one - looking for a quick launch - but if you need gold no worries... just need to get rid of the LP1 launch sequence

Please tag me if you are interested....
Hi tdv, I think Rabblerouser has a launch going and is looking for a launch buddy. I am happy to join you all and put in a few points (saving everything good for my first Prometheus) so can only use the basic stuff but I can put in regularly and happy to take 2nd, 3rd etc as not going for Gold. Let me know.
Only question is launching your LP1 rocket doesn't impact the progress of the current Phantom Menace quest does it? I am at the point where I am starting my flights to get the SLC's. Steve.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Steve - thanks I did see Rabblerouser had a launch in progress with about 7hrs left - I did not want to join to find he is after gold or just taking time to use up some slow burning fuel....

Along the way as part of the promo you have to launch a LP1 spaceship then wait for it to return and then launch LP2

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Steve - thanks I did see Rabblerouser had a launch in progress with about 7hrs left - I did not want to join to find he is after gold or just taking time to use up some slow burning fuel....

Along the way as part of the promo you have to launch a LP1 spaceship then wait for it to return and then launch LP2
Hi tdv, yeah I have done the LVL 1 launch for the Phantom Menace mission already, I am at the stage of flying to the Canaries, Nice & Shanghai to get the 4 x SLCs. I think this is going to take some time to get four drops so I figured I might do another cheeky LVL1 launch while I wait, this shouldn't effect the Phantom Menace progress should it?
On Rabblerouser launch - we can join, on another thread he is asking for people to join and he has 888 points already in himself so he is guaranteed Gold. Just joined and there are 3 others in the launch mv_airport (2nd) and Tim Jet (4th). I am in 3rd currently. You in then?

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Pakman greensmith Dee140157 Colin Chew Chloe11111 One Bad Day LAX Mrstepot sgabor flip123 sportybear Jahuno. Rsorour Pilot2 Happy Helen

OK - 2 hours and 30 minutes and counting !!!!! (y) Present time 9:00 AM EST - Initial launch preps have begun ! :sleep:
This will be a Prometheus Launch !!! (First for ERB22/billsnj) ------ I welcome any and all assistance- TY (n) Bill

Chloe11111 sgabor Colin Chew One Bad Day Dee140157 greensmith Mrstepot sportybear tdv Jahuno. Rsorour Pakman LAX

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Are you counting up or down from 2hrs? - my TDV19 lander will not return for another 20hrs (which is unhelpful to you) and I will need to get back home to get to my TDVCrApple2 game... - which is about 5 hrs away from now...

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Are you counting up or down from 2hrs? - my TDV19 lander will not return for another 20hrs (which is unhelpful to you) and I will need to get back home to get to my TDVCrApple2 game... - which is about 5 hrs away from now...
tdv - Planning to launch at 11:30 AM EST so I'mcounting down to that time. Quick calc - your TDVCrApple2 (my neighbor) could assist - if you so desire! TY Bill

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
tdv, could you please explain what you mean by Please if you are able to "PAY IT FORWARD"
English is not my native language and I don't understand what you're saying there...

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
NOTICE -- There is a launch (regular) started by LAX which has 5 hours and 30 minutes to go. (as of 11:30 AM EST) It appears that LAX has abandoned the launch. I found this out the Hard Way! When I joined the launch and started to add points I then noticed that there was ZERO points added by LAX.
So I'm stuck as I cannot completed withonly 5 1/2 hours left. NOTE: I can add, very quickly approx. 800. But I'm not going to do so unless LAX adds or somebody else joins. Bottom line - stay away from the LAX launch unless you are prepared to add a lot of points. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
PS - LAX should have posted that the launch was abandoned - Ya Think ???????j
LAX

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
NOTICE -- There is a launch (regular) started by LAX which has 5 hours and 30 minutes to go. (as of 11:30 AM EST) It appears that LAX has abandoned the launch. I found this out the Hard Way! When I joined the launch and started to add points I then noticed that there was ZERO points added by LAX.
So I'm stuck as I cannot completed withonly 5 1/2 hours left. NOTE: I can add, very quickly approx. 800. But I'm not going to do so unless LAX adds or somebody else joins. Bottom line - stay away from the LAX launch unless you are prepared to add a lot of points. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
PS - LAX should have posted that the launch was abandoned - Ya Think ???????j
LAX
ouch

To all and Erb22, I have DEFINITELY not abandoned my launch. As of 11:00pm last night, I had put in 1200 of the 1600 points and overnight Captain Young finished it for me. I launched the craft this morning and am waiting the 24 hours for it to come back.

Erb22, I am sorry you got stuck in trying to help my launch, but I wish you would have PMed me first as oppossed to telling everyone on the forums to stay away from launches!!! I don't have my Ipad with me, but I will be checking it shortly. When I left for work this morning everything was on track with launch and I am just waiting for it to return. If I find out anything different I will certainly post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom