Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 3, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,
I am resuming my game play, however, my original games are lost and I am waiting for a restore code for main game.
I have started a new game on my pc and will keep it even if I get my old game restored.
Invites to follow.
Doing the happy dance! :D:D:D You are one of those who helped me so much when I first began my game and this forum. Glad to see you back!
happy dance.JPG

Vivke

350+ Star Club
@wkndcmpr : welcome back

Thanks for all the received gifts, send mine also but it looks like my gifting is frozen, send out my 20 gifts but keeps saying I have 3 left and seems that the last ones aren't going to arrive. Tried several times and opened the game again but it won't help, hope it will be ok tomorrow.

Seems a very difficult event, planes didn't drop anything and the burnt trees aren't very helpfull also, got 2 chainsaws and 3 items for the special flights and that's all. It doesn't look normal that drop rate is so poor.

Meanwhile keep collecting coins for a runway level 6 and still needs 360.000 coins, it's getting a little bit closer

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
This is definitely the toughest quest/adventure I have ever seen and the return rate is not just poor it is abysmal. I just wasted a whole 20 collections - with golden dice - and got a total of 8 chainsaws - when used only one of those chainsaws delivered anything! There is no possibility yet to click on volcanoss and I have only seen a total of 1 item for Gates of Hell 3 items of "They are not Rocks" (two of which came from cash purchased jack hammers) and Zero items of cold war collections. Since the start of the adventure I have been continually flying my 9 Jumbos 50/50 to Seattle (the item collection location for Jumbos) and Mount Vesuvius the latter has yielded the best - 6 items total but no completed collection as yet (no Breathing Apparatus). As for the suggestion to study burnt trees in my city to find Rock Hammers - I would have more luck catching the Loch Ness monster with a piece of bread on a line!!! there are 17days left - I reckon 17 weeks is nearer what you need and without spending cash probably 17 months!!

In the meantime I am eating into my reserve of fuel built up through space flights and will soon not be able to do many of these ending up with my planes grounded some of the day (unless I spend more cash of course) For what incentive - the Capitol building adding 50 population and one collectable a day (probably those will mostly be things you don't even need!)

I am going to give this quest a few more days and if it doesn't improve DRAMATICALLY then I am going to mothball my three games visiting them once a day only to send/receive gifts and keep them active. Then I will start again when this stupid quest is over. Perhaps if we all did this instead of pouring money into their purse they might wake up - though somehow I doubt it - fair and enjoyable game play seems to have fallen off their development radar.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Many thanks for all the gifts received. Unfortunately my gifting and visiting window didn't reset. :cry: I have tried restarting twice, visited Madlen... no go. I will check again in the morning and can hopefully send gifts then. :(

I have the same problem on Ten. I went to start the game, the day screen came up, then it locked. I couldn't do anything. Exited out, got back in, locked again. Finally got it started and it the reset didn't take...So, no gifts from Ten today. Sorry. Will update this if Ten2 is affected.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Both of my games accounts froze and took 5-6 restarts to work again. This resulted in my gift clock not resetting and I also can't do visits either.

Sorry, no gifts from WHN1 or WHN2 today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom