Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 17, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Just wanted to check my gifting as it has been a bit haywire of late, and I have had a couple of resets meaning using my backup and losing gifts - so:-

Today I have just sent to:-
@crescent moon, @Cosmic Blue, @gorrion, @HS72, @Phil G, @Red Fox One, @BelleAIr, @WhatHappenedNow, @Husam , @GiftXchange, @Wired Parrott, @Wabbitgirl, @starry, @KenDuckySmith, @Cath, @Blue Aero, @WAMike, @Waterman981, @Comet18 & @ShuhWong.

My waiting list for tomorrow contains:-
@Robert, @Bob1977, @gbswales, @Rainer, @ucaptain lole, @Mike47, @CharisseNicole, @Harcourt, @mo elbo, @Joe7, @Andy B, @bjs, @porvillewright, @IvanM, @TbombToronto, @wkndcmpr, @Laosge and then I start again!

My reason for quoting these is twofold:-
1) If you have sent me a gift and ae not listed above, I didn't get it = please let me know - those who have been playing a while will know I can get obsessive about trying to play fair and would hate to have missed you
2) If you are listed above and do not receive a gift in the last hour, or tomorrow as appropriate, again please let me know.

Thanks gang

Received your gift today thanks.

D

Deleted member 5399

Like I did, I used spyglass and the least reparable plane; to Lima. I have my 3/3/3 and have 6/10 to attempt the Jumbo Ranger.
I just got spyglass again this morning and waiting for buildings to replenish. I chose those residences that refresh under 12 hours lol as I started about 3AM this morning.
Now on to gifting. anightflyerlamps, (need Llamps please) I gifted from @Starry whom it says forums, but don't know name anymore here; and gifted to @TbombToronto #2. in a night flyer2 city I started off with neighbor before Tbomb, @SactoDave Tatsuo I believe and finished with @GiftXchange.
Will resume gifts on the morrow.

D

Deleted member 5399

I've updated my signature for two reasons. So when looking for me on neighbor list, the twins should stay together, and I used the #2 in second city to work with something I need the most. So my profiles should be together once again on your neighbor lists.

D

Deleted member 5399

Anyone who has @Paulandreas63 on their neighbor list lol If you are/she is reading this post, you/she need(s) to smile. You/she look(s) like you/she is/are mad at the world.

TbombToronto

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wstqxer
Username
Tbomb
Like I did, I used spyglass and the least reparable plane; to Lima. I have my 3/3/3 and have 6/10 to attempt the Jumbo Ranger.
I just got spyglass again this morning and waiting for buildings to replenish. I chose those residences that refresh under 12 hours lol as I started about 3AM this morning.
Now on to gifting. anightflyerlamps, (need Llamps please) I gifted from @Starry whom it says forums, but don't know name anymore here; and gifted to @TbombToronto #2. in a night flyer2 city I started off with neighbor before Tbomb, @SactoDave Tatsuo I believe and finished with @GiftXchange.
Will resume gifts on the morrow.

Landing Lamps and Fuel flying your way.

D

Deleted member 5399

Los Angeles is a good destination too, however it has imprinters and ATMs that drop more frequently with spyglass. That's why I stick with Lima or Bogata, as they have nothing else in drop items.

Hi,
2 new items in my signature add it Walkie-talkie, Dispatcher Console.
If you need any items from me its my pleasure to help you.
Also i need these items:
x4 Airline Route Map (i can send it and send in return to me)
x3 Headset
x4 Monitor
x3 Walkie-talkie (i can send it and send in return to me)

Good Luck All (y)
Can send you walkie-talkie and would appreciate them in return while you can send them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom