Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - November 7, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
@Harcourt thank you for the Office Chair. I saw it, I took it, but it is not in my Warehouse!

All the other gifts from this morning are there - thank you so much my friends. Is this a known bug? Any workaround?

Well, apparently both my cities will be forever cursed since I was unable to complete the event... Oh, and that really sucks Ralphy. :(
Thanks @Ten33go - 74 of 75 items sucks - but on the bright side, when we get this event next year I should complete it in the first hour!!!

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
I didn't complete the event on either of my games but got reasonably close on my main game, the burial vault drops were the biggest challenge for me, but it was an interesting event. Thank you for your gifts to help me in attempting the event. Working on updating my signature, please let me know if I can help with any specific gift items.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I didn't complete the event on either of my games but got reasonably close on my main game, the burial vault drops were the biggest challenge for me, but it was an interesting event. Thank you for your gifts to help me in attempting the event. Working on updating my signature, please let me know if I can help with any specific gift items.

This is what did me in as well.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20shiqz9
Username
joeyzee
Just to let you know, a Power Source is not on my list of desired items. No problem. We all make mistakes.

As for gifting, there are several guides here - https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/airport-city-guides.19/. When I started, I read most of these guides - they are helpful but you will develop your own style of play. For non-forum members, first I would look to see if they have some suffix in their name - mine right now is "Spare Wire" so I would send that. Failing that I would look to see what type of runways they have. On my airport you would see 04 and 05 runways. I usually find that flight items get returned so I would send flight items for Deltas or Powerful Deltas (the wiki can help you with this). I would send 2 or 3 times and if haven't received anything back, I would move on to someone else. I used to try to find people at my level but we all move at a different pace so now I would start with playes at a higher level - once you start with a new plane you will be happy to have a stock of flight items.

thanks @skiv. Appreciate the guidance and the patience! I could have sworn I sent something else, but I don't recall.... Have spent a bunch of time reading today - in between dutifully completed household chores ;) Will be working with this new-found knowledge...and hopefully fewer mistakes result!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom