1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - November 13, 2017

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Gt city, 13 November 2017 at 05:45.

1. Gt city

Gt city Administrator 700+ Star Club Administrator Active Member

Android, iPad
    044oubj6
    Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
    To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
    In-Game Name
    Items Required
    Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7 days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Husam likes this.
  2. PhactorPhil

PhactorPhil VIP Flyer 150+ Star Club Active Member

Android, iPad, Windows PC
    20omhnh9
    PhactorPhil
  3. m-bari likes this.
  4. Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins 150+ Star Club Active Member

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 13th November - 17.00pm BST London)

I'm very pleased to say my game has been restored to me, and all appears well, as far as I can tell, nothing is missing. My thanks to all of you for continuing to gift to me during these past three days of no game play and no gifting to neighbours.

All my neighbours gift items for today have just been sent out. I have made a few minor changes to my signature page. If you need any special building upgrade gift items, just let me know. Always happy to help those who are new or new(ish) with their buildings.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

5. jimstreet

jimstreet Active Member

Windows PC
    204zj1df
    a jim s
    Slowly climbing back to full flight status. Should be able to fly consistently through the end of the year.

6. @skiv -Many apologies for returning the spare prop to Skiv2. Clicking too fast. :oops:

7. skiv

skiv VIP Flyer 150+ Star Club Active Member

iPad, iPhone, Windows PC
    20jt8mdr
    skiv/most-desired-gift
    No problem. Lots going on with all these launches. I will continue to send Cath Nano Coating until you tell me to stop.

8. Thanks! It seems to be the one weather item that won't drop for me.

skiv likes this.
  9. I have completed the event. Many thanks for the help !!!:)(y)(y)

Robert, Speed and Harcourt like this.
  10. Speed

Speed VIP Flyer 150+ Star Club Active Member

Windows PC
    PM for code
    Speed
    Hi everyone,

Thank you all for the gifts received and help with factory building materials. I now have enough Edge Banding Machines to build 6 furniture factories. please see my updated signature. thanks again and good luck with the event

wydaho likes this.
  11. Captain WH Rollins

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 14th November - 14.50pm BST London)

All my neighbours gift items for this mid afternoon have been sent out, it is good to have my game back and gifting once again. My great thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received during today. A few minor changes have been made to my signature page.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

12. My game just crashed and ia now back at the beginning!
    My last back up was before the event and I had 52 launches!!!
    What do i do?

13. skiv

skiv VIP Flyer 150+ Star Club Active Member

iPad, iPhone, Windows PC
    20jt8mdr
    skiv/most-desired-gift
    Oh no :(:mad:
    I think your only option is to contact GI and hope that they have a more recent backup.
    Good luck and I hope that you can resolve this and quickly.

14. ItsRalphy

ItsRalphy 350+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

Windows PC
    20j7zhyj (zero not o)
    ItsRalphy
    Aaugh.jpg

15. Captain WH Rollins

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    Very sorry to read your game has crashed. Only yesterday my game was restored and returned to me by GI support after three days of waiting. This was the second time around within a few days, during last week. Fortunately, nothing was lost from my game, very much hope this will be the same for you.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

16. Captain WH Rollins

Windows PC
    Captain WH Rollins
    Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 15th November - 13.45pm BST London)

Much later than my usual time all my 20 neighbours gift items have all been sent out for today. My thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received. A few minor changes have been made to my signature page, time for some lunch.

Regards
    Captain WH Rollins

17. WOW! I just got an award for my 2nd anniversary here. :)

Thank you all for making the last two years so much fun. :) :)

Mike47, ItsRalphy, Husam and 3 others like this.
  18. Hi neighbors,
    I am on a biz trip so I don't have two of my support games with me. Today (Wednesday) and tomorrow I will send out only 60 gifts so some of you will have to wait one day to have their gift returned. Thanks for your continuous support.
    In the meantime I've changed my preferences (both in my name and in my sig) to F20, Fuel Hose, Fuel Catalyst.

19. cats are awesome, wydaho and Robert like this.