Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 21st 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Yes,we need 16 cards for hangar and more cards for repair the plane
16 cards!! geez. I don't have a good feeling about this event. Too much has to come together to win it.

Let me take a moment to wish everyone who celebrates a Happy Easter. I hope the bunny drops big beautiful candies into your baskets.

Happy Flying everyone :)

out of 13 easter flights, I've had 1 drop
Good luck.I finished the Event in one day (y)
Airport City 2016-03-26 11_37_25 PM.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Comet18 Gifts sent Today
If it is two days since you sent to me and I haven't returned; say something.

AgentL (@Agent_L) 2H
Cath (@wydaho) 2H
doc2 (@Doc) 2H
gamerader2 (@david smith) 2H
Vivke (@Vivke) 2H
WTR1 () 2H
YAR (@Cosmic Blue) 2H
HMYH (@Husam) arch metal
SkyM2 (@wkndcmpr) gyro
!WHN (@WhatHappenedNow) gyro, attitude
Cyclone4 (@WAMike) lamp
MikeO3 (@m-bari) lollipop
(@Aero Aereola) nav mod/ beacon by requ
(@Captain WH Rollins) pass(10)
Blue Aero(@Blue Aero) prop
Bolleke xxx() supply
Cris (@Joe7) wcompass to #Joe7
Mike47 (@Mike47) whisky
Ten33 (@Ten33go) whisky
Crescent Moon[mn] (@crescent moon) return the item

Have received your most recent gift, all is well.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
I will be sending out gifts iin about 30 minutes time so if you have anything that you particularly need please let me know asap or I will be sending out things I already know about.
For some unknown reason I am not yet seeing the the Rabbit Event (or whatever it is called) and I don't think I have any of the needed items to gift so please dont send me any event items as I am unable to use or return them.

I have pretty much deleted anyone who does not subscribe to these forums - keeping just two who regularly gift. I now have my list back down to manageable numbers though I am not looking to recruit any new neighbours unless there is a specific reason (maybe they want to join a space launch or because I have a rare item they need) However I will only add people who contact me through the forum so that I know what their user name is etc.
I'm not the Windows expert here, but have you updated your game? I didn't have it as well until I updated...

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators

All 20 gifts for today have just been sent, Sunday 27th March. My plunder brought in just 13,500 coins and 10 launch ready blue chests, of which only 1 high valued resource. Many thanks for all of the gifts received yesterday and so far today, they are very much appreciated and help me a great deal.

I'm not taking part in the Down the Rabbit Hole event.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Find myself in urgent need of SPARE WIRE I have to make a total of 74 flights to complete my last two Jet locations - both of which require spare wire for flight so if those of you with spare wire to gift could prioritise those for me for the time being. I will let you know when I have enough or if I need something else you have more urgently. Thanks all should solve you gifting problems for a while !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom