Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 21st 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
@Cath

I am not going to decide until Monday, so can we keep going with the gifts we have agreed please.

Regards
Harcourt
No problem, sorry it is my fault you are waiting on repair base to finish, so kind of you to delay so I could have my items,
I only have one plane flying now they all need repairing so Cath 2 getting all my attention :)

@wydaho just sent you 2♥ Btw, could you please mark me for something higher lvl at Bear? I have no use for Spare Wires now, would like Catering if that's possible.

@Harcourt The longer you wait, the less time you'll have and the bigger chance you'll fail : )

Agreed, but there may be other tasks that are more profitable ?

Regards
Harcourt

Actually, landing lamp would be good.
I am flying a turboprop to Cheltenham and need landing lamps for that.
trying to see what the drop rate is like. So far 3 flights, no drops !

Regards
Harcourt
And thanks for mentioning landing lamps - I checked and only have 5. So that's on my list of things I need, too.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
--------
With one map you can send unlimited number of planes. If you have only 1 plane, you still waste 90% potential of the map.
I'm keeping my maps until I'll have at least 10 planes of the type, so I can make most out of every map.
really - I am sure the last one let me send only one plane when I had more of same type and if I hang on to them I may have finished with that type of plane and made room for more. I would really like to keep one of each plane type in reserve hanger but you can only buy the additional bays for airport cash. I will be finished with my Jet planes in a few days time as I am close to completing max stars on all their destinations so I would like to use any special flights for Jets first

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
First we need cards for hangar.I have one done but I will do 5.
When you don't need cards anymore tell me and I will send you Catering.
I need to build 5 hangars, so that's 20 cards : ) Even when I'll be done with cards, I'll still need knives and mirrors.

porvillewright

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20v96fok
Username
pwilberwright
And thanks for mentioning landing lamps - I checked and only have 5. So that's on my list of things I need, too.
Now that I'm out of hospital and rehab, I've got a list of all those who gifted me over the month of March. I'll be making a priority to send to those players whatever they need either for the event or other needs.

Hi All,

I have managed to build 4 Russian Eggs by dint of using a Spyglass when harvesting the Mushrooms which were making my Airport And City look untidy !

I see that there is some doubt about whether Neighbours can visit these Eggs and expect drops or whether they only drop for their owner. (If you see what I mean !)

Regards
Harcourt
Have you had any drops from your flights yet?

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
Rocket gardens don't drop anything to neighbors. It's confusing, because when you open info window on neighbor's Rocket Garden, it shows what HE can get but that only means there is nothing that YOU can get.
Just compare infos on his rocket garden and his launch pad - the difference becomes clearer.

Great to know. I was thinking it was just me since nothing ever dropped from one.

porvillewright

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20v96fok
Username
pwilberwright
Hi All,

I have managed to build 4 Russian Eggs by dint of using a Spyglass when harvesting the Mushrooms which were making my Airport And City look untidy !

I see that there is some doubt about whether Neighbours can visit these Eggs and expect drops or whether they only drop for their owner. (If you see what I mean !)

Regards
Harcourt
On the Free to Fly facebook page, they state that the "eggs" only drop in your own city - when you visit neighbors cities, clicking on egg buildings produce nothing but coins. I checked by going to @KenDuckySmith 's primary city (!KBC) and found his egg building producing only coins. The facebook entry is for yesterday, 24 March at 6:33am titled "Down the Rabbit Hole FAQ" in answer to Jenny Grant FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom