Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 21st 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to get some of your snow, and I will gladly give you some of our rain!!!

I shouldn't complain tho. At least we are no longer in a "drought", just "dryer than usual". Our dear governor still wants us to conserve water by 16%, even tho any water not used just dumps into the ocean.
The hubby and I have a rain barrel system for watering our gardens when our real "rainy season" starts. :)

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
Another quiet mornings plunder brought in just 11,000 coins and 10 launch ready blue chests, all were low valued resource items, no real use. My thanks for all the gifts received.

Always amazed at how many coins you get from visiting. I have been keeping track in my log file for a week now and with my visits I average about 3-4K. I typically hit red launch pads, blue launch pads mcc3 and research labs. Also a couple rocket gardens and astronaut academy.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I typically hit red launch pads, blue launch pads mcc3 and research labs. Also a couple rocket gardens and astronaut academy.
Rocket gardens don't drop anything to neighbors. It's confusing, because when you open info window on neighbor's Rocket Garden, it shows what HE can get but that only means there is nothing that YOU can get.
Just compare infos on his rocket garden and his launch pad - the difference becomes clearer.

D

Deleted member 5399

Signature updated to reflect upon the event lol we actually got before Easter.

Rocket gardens don't drop anything to neighbors. It's confusing, because when you open info window on neighbor's Rocket Garden, it shows what HE can get but that only means there is nothing that YOU can get.
Just compare infos on his rocket garden and his launch pad - the difference becomes clearer.
Yes,you are right.I never get any drops from Rocket Garden or Alien Legacy even when I had Golden Dice activate.

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
Hi All,

Have just been to the Windows Store and downloaded an Update.

It includes Down the Rabbit Hole Event !!

Haven't decided whether to do this event yet. 15 days 4hrs to go.

Regards
Harcourt
Same thoughts here Harcourt not sure if I am going to do it myself, I will check later to see if you have decided to do it, shall I send you normal gifts or event

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
The event is worth getting the special hangars in the very least, for those who don't have 6 already.
Plus it includes at least 6 new buildings and 6 collections, so it sounds like one of the biggest events so far. Also the hardest, possibly.

/edit: I was wrong, I think there are only 4 buildings and new collections.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom