Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 6th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
I reckon there must be a lot of non-members who still read this forum because whenever I post my neighbour code on here I get loads of requests but am not able to find any of the people in the membership. To non-members please note that I only accept requests from people who have messaged or PM'd me first on here telling me their game name and forum ID. My reason for this is that it is almost impossible to make contact with non members.
So if you are a non-member reading this, why not sign up, you won't regret it!

I also have too many random neighbors showing up on my waiting list. Last week, I deleted over 150 of them! Today I have 28 waiting again, and some of them are the same ones I just deleted. I would like to know how they get onto my wait list because I'm not getting the coins one gets when a prospective neighbor enters another's code. I might not get so irritated if it was profitable :)

Reached level 60 :D:D:D

@Vivke,

congrats1.jpg

Regards
Harcourt

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Comet18 & @gbswales

On your neighbors icon you have several tabs. The first tab says, "Add", the second one says, 'Waiting". Both of these tabs generate random neighbor requests from various platforms every 15 minutes. They are not actually "adding" you as neighbors, it just gives you the chance to add them if you so desire (Which is what most of us do when we first started out in the game, and we hadn't found the forum yet).

Now granted, there are people who cruise the forum and will pick up friend codes, but you would receive the 200 coins message if they did that.

I will also add that if you "check" those add and waiting tabs, you will occasionally see someone from the forum that you may have been neighbors with that somehow you lost. I've reconnected with a couple of neighbors that way. So it's always a good idea to scan those lists every day, you might catch someone you DO want to become neighbors with again.

Hope this helps!

Hi - my game did something funny today and when I opened it after being out for 6 hours, it closed and then reopened exactly where it was when I went out - none of the flights etc had moved on. There were some gifts waiting, and the launch was on time - so suspect things on the GI server had moved on. ANYWAY - why am I telling you? - If you have sent me a gift in the last 7 hours, and do not get it back in the gifting slots tomorrow or the morning after, please tell me as I would hate to have missed you.

Now off to my blue launch - I am waiting for YOU to join me,

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Vivke - contragulations on reaching level 60 - it is a good feeling when you get there - a great deal of hard work and patience went into reaching this level - really well done.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Thanks everyone for all the gifts you send to my accounts!

I am in desperate need of the Lvl 10 Terminal items on my WHN2 account. I have sent lots of my WHN2 neighbors Explosives Detectors in hope that you will return it so I can complete my terminal upgrade.

I need 7 Currency Detector, 6 Document Detector, 9 Explosives Detectors

Thanks so much.
i returned it..but don't if you get something. My terminal is still at level 8. In about 7 days it will upgrade to level 9..maybe i can help you at that moment.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
i returned it..but don't if you get something. My terminal is still at level 8. In about 7 days it will upgrade to level 9..maybe i can help you at that moment.

He'll get whatever you have in that "hidden" slot that isn't available to you yet. I only have a level 7 terminal and sent in return to him and found out I have Document Detectors to gift down the road...I have hand dryers on Ten2 also, but can't send them directly yet. :D

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
I also have too many random neighbors showing up on my waiting list. Last week, I deleted over 150 of them! Today I have 28 waiting again, and some of them are the same ones I just deleted. I would like to know how they get onto my wait list because I'm not getting the coins one gets when a prospective neighbor enters another's code. I might not get so irritated if it was profitable :)
Hi check out my signature plz , hope it is a bit clear

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Thanks great neighbors!!

Here is what WHN2 received so far. Provided so people know who has what for Terminal lvl 10:

@cats are awesome - Cats ( exp det. )
Mike O3 ( lie det )
Mike O4 ( exp det )
@PeterNL ( doc det )
@Rainer ( lie det )
?Derby ( Curr Det )
@Ten33go ( Doc Det )
@TbombToronto ( exp det. )

!titi ( exp det )

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Gifting list updated, gifts are away, signature updated, Still welcoming adds for my support account.

Thanks as always for the incoming building materials. Less than 140k from a new town hall.

I have cooled off from being hijacked. I reread the thread on this, and saw that timers are a problem. I will just have to close out first place better before sharing launches.

I am suspecting that neighbor codes can be used to join a launch. I will check out that theory on my next attempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom