Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 6th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Yes,I saw that he hijacked your launch :nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:
Maybe if we spread those names on the forum, it will be helpful for the players, they can delete them from their neighbours list but we know that the link is always there even if you delete them. Maybe one day, GI will stop the access to a deleted neighbour to join our launches

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Every time when I posted a new red launch that !!!20FUEL joined my launch and he tried to hijack and he did that several times :banghead:
I think some players are not forum members but are neighbors or not and they look at the launch thread when someone posts a new launch and they action
Just do the tip I gave you ....

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Thanks everyone for all the gifts you send to my accounts!

I am in desperate need of the Lvl 10 Terminal items on my WHN2 account. I have sent lots of my WHN2 neighbors Explosives Detectors in hope that you will return it so I can complete my terminal upgrade.

I need 7 Currency Detector, 6 Document Detector, 9 Explosives Detectors

Thanks so much.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w0p3ll4
Username
m-bari3
Thanks everyone for all the gifts you send to my accounts!

I am in desperate need of the Lvl 10 Terminal items on my WHN2 account. I have sent lots of my WHN2 neighbors Explosives Detectors in hope that you will return it so I can complete my terminal upgrade.

I need 7 Currency Detector, 6 Document Detector, 9 Explosives Detectors

Thanks so much.
Return from MikeO4. Hope it will be usefull

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I reckon there must be a lot of non-members who still read this forum because whenever I post my neighbour code on here I get loads of requests but am not able to find any of the people in the membership. To non-members please note that I only accept requests from people who have messaged or PM'd me first on here telling me their game name and forum ID. My reason for this is that it is almost impossible to make contact with non members.
So if you are a non-member reading this, why not sign up, you won't regret it!

Does anyone know what planes are need to fly to Vienna, Potsdam or Zagreb? - I have maps for them, but don't want to activate them and find I can't use the,! - tried the wiki ages, but these destinations aren't there?

Its a wet grey morning in Eastern England - we were off to Sherwood Forrest for a picnic, but as Robin Hood will be taking cover, we are looking for a plan B!

Have a good Sunday gang

Thanks

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Status