Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 13th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Thanks for the incoming building gifts. Sig is updated. Gifting list research found no revisions. Gifts are out.

Took me 40 minutes to go through game startup today. I think that is normal, just the first time I timed it.

Still 100k from a new townhall.

I used up one map, spyglass, and business class, 49 landing lamps, and a lot of passenger and fuel reserves flying to Novosibirsk (plus about an hour of time?). I guess some replenishment is called for before I go after the third star. I guess no top 100 awards for flying to mapped destinations?

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Edited my signature - with my catering facilities increased I seem to be on top of flight catering for now - Apart from building items my two top priorities for flights are
Oscillating Beacons and De-icer

I believe I have sent all outstanding returns but please let me know if you believe I owe you anything as very unusually I have a couple of gifts left over this morning

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
here is my new updated signature :) many thanks for everyones help and gifts :) have a good day/night everyone.

Among all your future needs I've noticed you need - Motion Sensor x8 and Archive Box x3 - I will make a start on these from this morning - I've made a note on my super duper paper system

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Thanks to my good neighbors I have enough Document Detectors now. I am down to needing 4 Currency Detectors.. (I will keep sending Explosives Detectors to @SactoDave and @Rainer 2nd accounts.)

Thanks everyone for your help/gifts!

Thanks AGAIN great neighbors!!

WHN2 is good on Explosives Detectors now. I need 5 Currency Detector, 2 Document Detector

Updated list of what neighbors have for Terminal lvl 10:

@cats are awesome - Cats ( Explosives Detector. )
@ItsRalphy ( Explosives Detector )
Mike O3 ( Lie Detector)
Mike O4 ( Explosives Detector )
@PeterNL ( Document Detector )
@Rainer ( Lie Detector)
?Rainer2 ( Currency Detector )
?Derby @SactoDave ( Currency Detector )
@wkndcmpr sky marshall ( Explosives Detector )
@Ten33go ( Document Detector )
?Ten2 ( Explosives Detector )
@TbombToronto ( Explosives Detector )

!titi ( Explosives Detector )

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good morning flyers (10.55am GMT London)

All my gifts are sent for today, Tuesday 14th June, my thanks for all of the gifts received during the past two days, they really do make a big difference to my game.

@joboo2312 - gifted 1st Archive Box - 2 left

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
Thanks for everyone's gifts. I have all the Cooling Chambers and Defrosters I need for now (y)

Siggy updated

I've made a note on my super duper paper system
Super duper paper system :ROFLMAO: How many pages do you have?
I have 4 spreadsheets to keep tab of (1) what everyone needs, (2) what I can send (and when it unlocks), (3) construction needs and (4) mission needs. I don't know how I'd do that on a paper system, it would get messy so fast :shy:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Thanks for everyone's gifts. I have all the Cooling Chambers and Defrosters I need for now (y)

Siggy updated

Super duper paper system :ROFLMAO: How many pages do you have?
I have 4 spreadsheets to keep tab of (1) what everyone needs, (2) what I can send (and when it unlocks), (3) construction needs and (4) mission needs. I don't know how I'd do that on a paper system, it would get messy so fast :shy:

I have 100 neighbours - so there are a few pages - it is really quite basic in format - two columns - one with neighbours names and the second with their gift needs - the rest of the information comes from flyers signatures - the paper format means I can study the list during the times when my laptop is switched off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom