Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 31, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
I am still alive, if anyone here needs a friend feel free to add me. If you need a specific item, drop me a line as well. I am fully upgraded now so I cannot send items for upgrades now. :(

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I am still alive, if anyone here needs a friend feel free to add me. If you need a specific item, drop me a line as well. I am fully upgraded now so I cannot send items for upgrades now. :(

I have just noticed you need Tunnel Freezer's, have just gifted one to you, will gift again tomorrow morning. Have made a note to do so, but do make sure you remind me from time to time.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 1st August at 11.20am GMT London)

On this first day of the new month I have finally finished gifting the upgrade building items to the following neighbours - @Icepyre (air vent filter) - @FarStar (tunnel freezer) - @Crashfree (solar cell) - @benfly123 (tunnel freezer) - @Davescharf (disinfecting solution) - @Xilikon (sliding table saw) and @MGardner141 (calculator) - the remaining items were standard gifts.

Yesterday evening my Control Tower (L10) finally appeared after 10 days of waiting. I was pleased when this happened. Following this, I was pleased when I purchased my 12th hangar. This evening the new hangar will appear, 7 hours to go. My 12th plane will following once I have the coins. The next Control Tower (L11) will cost 4,000,000 coins - I almost dropped my Martini glass at this high price. I will be more than happy with a fleet of 12 planes.

@Blue Jay - @Vivke - @Waterman981 and @skiv - I'm very sorry to say my Protractor has disappeared from my gifts list, since upgrading my Control Tower yesterday evening.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also out and started a list for tomorrow.

Takes quiet a while now before I have collected enough coins for a next upgrade, still hesitate what to upgrade next, control tower or terminall.
Control tower i upgrade it before terminal because i need hangers for my planes.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
Hello,

This is my first go around with trading. I have updated my signature. I look forward to trading with some new friends.

Added and you accepted so I've sent over a server rack
can send another tomorrow if you still need, and I'll check my support accounts for the rest for you later this evening.

If you have gifts left over to send I'll take an additional radar, but dont worry about returning anything (specially not to my support accounts, they're just there to help)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 1st August at 17.00pm GMT London)

There is currently a red launch open (no QL) - the launch counter reads 2,026 of 3,000 - the launch does not belong to me, although I'm currently sitting in second place. You are welcome to take 2nd and 3rd place - happy to be pushed down the queue - do not want it sitting there open any longer than it has to - here is a good opportunity, do not waste it.

This red launch is now closed.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom