Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - January 9, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

@KenDuckySmith - yes indeed much congratulations on your 500 stars - if I were the 'big cheese' at GI - I would reward flyers with not only a banner for reaching 500 stars but also 2 green notes (banner and 1 green note for 150 stars) etc.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I always thought that too, we should be rewarded for reaching certain star levels.
It goes to prove that many of us are serious about playing this game, despite the bugs, or set backs we've all experienced.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I always thought that too, we should be rewarded for reaching certain star levels.
It goes to prove that many of us are serious about playing this game, despite the bugs, or set backs we've all experienced.

It is quite a reach from 0 to 150 and then from 150 to 300 stars etc. it is not unreasonable to be rewarded with more than a banner.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Steve26

150+ Star Club
Hi everyone

Gifts sent for today :).

Many thanks for those received(y).

Updated list with new available item (Spare Prop) as reached level 26. The earlier levels can be completed quite quickly if you pick up a couple of red launch collections and guest plane drop collections.

Steve

Hi gang - now got everything I need for repair base level 7, so gifting needs have moved to the Pharma lab. If you have them, can you send me BIOREACTOR, AIR SHOWER or DISSINFECTING SOLUTION. (I have enough Granulators) Big, Big thanks to al colleagues who helped me get the repair centre bits so quickly.

someone put the last 10 in to launch us and lets get this party going - I really am out of everything but the smallest stuff which I have to wait for!
Last 10? I think I need to do some math tutoring here. I'm looking at it now and we are still 72 points away with 1928 of 2000. :p

QUOTE="Ten33go, post: 205916, member: 5999"]At this time of the day, the Pub King is mathematically challenged. :D :) :p[/QUOTE]
At this time of day I am everyatically challenged! - and 14 mins ago must be a different launch as we had gone and returned then!
;);):sleep::sleep::sleep:

Attachments

• whiskey.jpg
    whiskey.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 87
Just wanted to let everyone know that my main game (cath/wydaho) has crashed (actually the computer crashed - won't even boot up). :cry: Please don't send gifts since I have no idea how long it's going to take to get it back. My bear account is still up and running though, so I will keep sending gifts from that one - it will just take longer for me to get around to everyone. (tagging a couple of neighbors that might not read this forum - @Pit1024, @Brodyaga)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom