Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - January 25th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Paint?
@Daenerys (#DaenerysSlegh) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Jet engine.?
@suckerp (##Fuel20) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP - (#Raven.old lantern). I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Jet Engine?
@Jake (AAAE-Fuel20) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Oscillating Beacon,?
@Laosge (#LaOsge/F20Lantern) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@lacey (#l heater lantern). I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Aircraft Tire?
@Gyorgy kutsera (#Kugy *Itemneeded*) I sent you Altimeter. Can you send me Aircraft Tire.?
@Eva (! eva old lantern) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)? waiting news
@KingKong (*king-Hangar2) I sent you quest item or Fuel(20). Can you send me Jet Engine?
@kirsty (kirky kane) . I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@GiftXchange (Gift-flabscan) . I sent to you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@KenDuckySmith (!KB2 NEEDS). I sent to you quest item or Fuel(20). Can you send me Oscillating Beacon

@Raf R (wa5171z) -. Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Samzon Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Kesh (#Kesh wdxwd02) - Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Joe7 A (Joe7/Earplugs) - Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

@JaxJaguars - (Jax-Items Needed) - I sent you Fuel (20) . Could send me Paper Cutter(9)? waiting news
@Bob1977 (3o0 (WP) .Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

Thanks for all your gift

p.s. Gifts for Postal quest is welcome. Sorry for some mistake but this new thread is so dispersive for me and is difficult follow every post (i'm with phone).

Last edited:

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Thanks for the gifts. I am sorry if I made some mistakes in my gifting in the last couple days. Feeling under the weather and not thinking clearly is partially to blame, but the real reason is the sticky scroll bar in the gift section. I've heard a few other people complain about that, but mine is really sticky. It takes forever to scroll, gets stuck entirely and/or keeps kicking me out of the gifts entirely.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks for the gifts. I am sorry if I made some mistakes in my gifting in the last couple days. Feeling under the weather and not thinking clearly is partially to blame, but the real reason is the sticky scroll bar in the gift section. I've heard a few other people complain about that, but mine is really sticky. It takes forever to scroll, gets stuck entirely and/or keeps kicking me out of the gifts entirely.

Does anyone else have this problem?
Yes, I have that problem too. I have given up on scrolling and just pick it up and move them by the gifts. (takes as much time)

I sent you an invite, please accept. I have numerators. :)
Thanks so much! Accepted and entered your code. I'm already maxed on gift sending today though so can't send more until tomorrow. Please let me know what you'd like in return. Also thought I'd let you know that your username changed on my game while I was on the waiting page from "Cats-EventItems" to "Cats-RedPaint".

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
@PeterNL and @Steve26 - thanks for the add, i accepted your request. let me know what items i can send you. sorry for the delay in accepting - having trouble keeping up with the influx of posts now that the forums are combined.

also for all - i updated my signature. please do not send me anymore mail event items. i've built all the post offices i plan to build. instead, please send me fuel20, altimeters/ gyroscopes, fuel hose, or spare propeller. thanks!

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
Unfortunately GI sent me back to the stone age (level 55). All progress gone.
Contacted support. Waiting for answer.

Playing D2 only. Hoping to complete mail quest. Please send item I can return.

Unfortunately GI sent me back to the stone age (level 55). All progress gone.
Contacted support. Waiting for answer.

Playing D2 only. Hoping to complete mail quest. Please send item I can return.
as jeff dunham's puppet WALTER says FEMA (slow to respond not alot of satifying results) good saying also reminds me of GI SUPPORT :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom