Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - January 2, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
Hi neighbours,
i was looking for 2x Flatbed scanners to upgrade my control tower, does anyone have it? i look around signatures and didn´t find it:(

Fuel for event flights has just increased again, Reykjavik is now 96 :eek::eek::eek:
I know, I just went to send my flights out and felt a sudden feeling of anger as they have already made the flight double fuel costs with almost 5 days left of the event. Considering Windows got the event so much later, I really find this extra requirement very rude. Now trying to decide if I really want to waste that much fuel just for 1 more star....

PLEASE NO MORE SHOVELS!!!!

Last edited:

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
I know, I just went to send my flights out and felt a sudden feeling of anger as they have already made the flight double fuel costs with almost 5 days left of the event. Considering Windows got the event so much later, I really find this extra requirement very rude. Now trying to decide if I really want to waste that much fuel just for 1 more star....
Me too - not worth it for the star. I've moved on.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Just updated my signature with items needed and what I can gift.

Received the last item needed for repair base 7 so please send me pharmaceutical lab or terminal 11 items :) Please let me know if you need Magnetic Flaw Detectors before I lose them in three days or if you need Self-Balancing Scooters (I should have them for awhile)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (07.50am GMT London)

My early morning's neighbours plunder proved to be extremely profitable with a large amount of coins and experience gained and a new gaming level came my way. I also gained 20 launch ready blue chest's of which 10 were of high valued items. These resoures I will put to good use in due course.

My thanks to @PIRX - @ItsRalphy - @must_dash and @Phil G for gifts recently received.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi All,

I am back from my travels and a lot has happened in the last two weeks.
Gifts received while away were appreciated and returned. I did not have time to search signatures :(

I was very selfish during this time and did my own thing. I have completed 3 stars in Green, Blue and Red Launches. I also flew Green map locations gaining 2 more QLs. I managed to get the sixth Alien Legacy and sixth Space Travel Monument along the way.

Despite spending 190 greenies on the sale I only managed one Planetarium. Expensive but its a start :whistle:

I have made a New Year Resolution to gift Neighbours whose Planetariums I visit with a Fuel20 which I do not expect to be returned. This will salve my conscience.
( @Akims , @KenDuckySmith 1, @Wasted Eagle Big, @Blue Aero , @crescent moon 1, @Dap, @IkebotXP , @IvanM , @Joe7 , @mo elbo , @porvillewright , @rocky )

I am not Building any Level 11 items but I can gift those items in my list.

I wish everyone an enjoyable rest of the week,

Regards
Harcourt

Last edited:

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
Just updated my signature with items needed and what I can gift.

Received the last item needed for repair base 7 so please send me pharmaceutical lab or terminal 11 items :) Please let me know if you need Magnetic Flaw Detectors before I lose them in three days or if you need Self-Balancing Scooters (I should have them for awhile)
Hey Blue, I would take some Magnetic Flaw detectors, as long as you have them. Will return Granulators (or what ever you need afterwards (y) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom