Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - January 1, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7 days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

To all windows players, have a fantastic and problem free New Year!
people.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 1st January 15.50pm BST London)

The first day of the year and it is already getting dark here in London, another half an hour and it will be pitch black. I have finally finished sending out all my neighbours gifts items for today, my continued thanks for all the gift items received.

I'm very well stocked, shame the game is not working correctly, so I can make use of my well stocked gifts. I have made a few minor changes to my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 1st January 19.30pm BST London)

There is a full moon this evening. I can see it from the back of the property.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I will not be playing gamerader and gameradar3 as of jan 5th (my birthday) for a month, I am transfering Gameraders alliance leadership to @Guy Lemmer untill I get back, I will be playing DS2 while visiting my sister in maryland for a month
Thanks for letting us know, and hope you have a great visit :):):)
Mouse vacation.gif

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 2nd January 13.00pm BST London)

The game continues to be sluggish, the time lag between clicking on an object and having that object do its stuff (not quite the correct terminology), seems to take much that longer. Hopefully all my neighbours gift items for today have reached their intended gift inboxes.

My great thanks for all the gift items received so far today. I have adjusted my signature page with a few minor changes.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:

Vivke

350+ Star Club
After not playing for 2 days I first will give you all my best wishes for the new year, and hope it will be a fantastic one for all of us.

My holidays are over and tomorrow it's back to work. Hope to play back all days. So don't think I will finish the event but keep on trying.

Thanks for all the received gifts and my 20 are also out for today but have some catching up to do but you'll get a gift back.

Still am saving coins to level up my town hall and not even halfway on collecting points for level 75, takes quiet a while before getting all the needed points but have time.

After not playing for 2 days I first will give you all my best wishes for the new year, and hope it will be a fantastic one for all of us.

My holidays are over and tomorrow it's back to work. Hope to play back all days. So don't think I will finish the event but keep on trying.

Thanks for all the received gifts and my 20 are also out for today but have some catching up to do but you'll get a gift back.

Still am saving coins to level up my town hall and not even halfway on collecting points for level 75, takes quiet a while before getting all the needed points but have time.
You can finish the event just spend the candy cans in the bonuses that help you to complete all flights and get more drop (y)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 3rd January 11.45am BST London)

The game this morning does not seem so sluggish, could be the Martini's from yesterday evenings intake is still in my system, perhaps. All my neighbours gift items for today have just been sent out. My thanks for all the gift items received, it is very much welcomed and appreciated. I have updated my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

My dear neighbors,
I keep having troubles with my game. It is at least stable and doesn't crash but sometimes server issues cause huge delays in gifting, launching and visiting neighbors. Yesterday I was not able to do anything of the above from 6 pm EET to late evening. For this reason I wasn't being able to send any gifts yesterday. Today's gifts are already sent but I have 50 gifts in my backlog, meaning for few days it could be one day delay in returning your gifts.
Hope I'll not have similar issues over the next days.
Good luck and have a stable game :)
Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom